great

Singapore Girls

sfstudmuffin

Did you go "four floors of whores"?

i went there

had 5 hours met a viet girl too!

Where exacty in Sing is this "4 floors of whores" This sounds interesting?

Mister T

'4 Floors' is located in the Orchard Towers building on Orchard Road

albundy4eva

Wow these girls are gorgeous.

CJsweats

Where exacty in Sing is this "4 floors of whores" This sounds interesting?

I avoid the towers. You may have missed it on page 2 of this thread, but another BM had a good post there to help explain why.

I'm sure we've had threads about Singapore before. Top spot but fraught with expense if you don't have a few clues.The first thing to know is, forget about the four floors, too expensive, unless you're a green Expat on the full blown package, reckon they've made it but lambs to the slaughter. Been there, done that 10 Sing for a beer, let alone spirits, is just off the trolley. Bought a round for me and my mate,two scotches and coke, 25 sing. Then 250 - 300 short time, I asked about short time hotel and was told about one a ten minute taxi ride away, 50 Sing. Then I guess 10 Sing for taxi, just NUTS!Check out Geylangs, heaps of freelancers from everywhere, plus loads of legal brothels around - 60 to 100 Sing short time.For freelancers in Geylang 60 Sing plus short time hotel 10 Sing, they know where. Cheap food there too, eat for $4, try getting oysters in Chinatown, 9 bucks for two.Need not be a budget breaker, just check it out and have a few smarts.

Black_Rider

Yeah Singapore can be expensive... but Ipanema is the place to be in Orchard towers. Good music and wall to wall women from all over Asia. Walk around the floor and their hands will steal into yours or brush the front of your trousers... they're anything but shy and as they say... everything is negotiable. The later it gets the more inclined they are to be flexible about that price. I've never paid more than S$200 and that is for long time.

Gator001

I avoid the towers. You may have missed it on page 2 of this thread, but another BM had a good post there to help explain why.

I am definitely no green expat (20 years travelling in and out of singapore) and while the geylang girls are much cheaper than orchard you would want to think about the long line of bottom feeders that have been sticking their dick in the lady you hired before you got there at 50 bucks a throw

Four floors is still the best place to go for quality and variety although quality can and does change by the night

Although others like buying $30 lady drinks at joints like duxton road and the old paramount and waiting until 3 am to grab the hooker you want

For anyone on a stopover and wants a hooker I would only recommend one place in singapore and that is orchard towers

Edited by Gator001

Kandinski

I am definitely no green expat (20 years travelling in and out of singapore) and while the geylang girls are much cheaper than orchard you would want to think about the long line of bottom feeders that have been sticking their dick in the lady you hired before you got there at 50 bucks a throw

Four floors is still the best place to go for quality and variety although quality can and does change by the night

Although others like buying $30 lady drinks at joints like duxton road and the old paramount and waiting until 3 am to grab the hooker you want

For anyone on a stopover and wants a hooker I would only recommend one place in singapore and that is orchard towers

Totally agree. There will at any given night be a good selection of girls from most part of the world, even met one from Mongolia last year but did do her, and bars to suit everyones taste. A good place to have a sundowner is at Harry's in tower 2 and look at the night shift paying in :GoldenSmile1:

wetwillie

I give up

LOL You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!

emmortal

If you want more of a bar scene then Boat Quey is a great place to go. Tons of places to eat and tons of little bars to hop into with loads of girls. Orchid Towers is a bit of a meat market, which is certainly fine as it serves the purpose, but if you want a little more intimacy and laid backness, Boat Quey is great as well. Lots of Filipinos in places like Elvis Bar. I got a blow job in the middle of the bar from 4 girls at the same time =) They certainly aren't shy!

On a side note, I had been hanging out with a Filipino I met there and she gave me the low down on some shit. Now this is just what she told me and I have no way of verifying this other than what other girls had said which corroborates her statements. The "handlers" as they are called, which are essentially their pimps, bring these girls over from the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia with promises of easy money, blah blah blah. They pay for their flight over, put them up in a house and make them clean it as part of their payment. They then have to work off the debt for the flight and any other expenses the handlers have covered. If a girl manages to do this during her 30 day visa they dump her in Malaysia and don't give her the money she earned. So basically they walk away only with the tips they made. Pretty shitty situation compared to how things are done in Thailand.

Anyway, sorry for the useless information, just thought I'd share.

Edited by emmortal

i love my asians....

verry nice pics...thanks

plahgat

Was in OT a couple of days ago in the daytime and took a look, didn't look like much, had a few massage places with Chinese Girls standing in the doorways "winking" at you! :P

Plahgat

Orchard Towers 21.jpg

Orchard Towers 11.jpg

Hawser

Singapore is great for the International variety you can get, but fuck it's expensive compared to Thailand.

What he said!!! You pay for what you get, girls aside Singapore is my favorite city, clean and safe as it gets, food is top notch, transportation. If it were cheaper it would be the worlds greatest city hands down!!!

Edited by Hawser

frankie9

inside the ktv's in geylang its where its at!

hot girls are about 60 usd st

thai ktvs are cheaper

chinese are more $

forget orchards,to expensive.

coodhi

For less then $150 you can fly to Vietman, or Philippines and have tons of fun then 1 hour at any place in Singapore, its crazy that these women come to Singapore and service the tourists when they are intended for the locals who are working and have no time to travel.

Best Bet is catch a ferry to Batam Island Indonesia you can enjoy a week with a nice sexy Women for $250 or so range, hotels are very cheap as is food.

Edited by coodhi

erik3erik3

For the BM mentioned Mongolians.There are lots of them in Beijing, if that is your cup of tea.