Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Metro Apartments Pattaya

scaffman

hi

can any body let me know about the metro apartment as i am thinking about staying there for 5 weeks.

when i come over on the 9/12/09 not long now woooooooooooow most of the times i come over witch is about 3 times a year been a bad one this year will have only beeb 3 time i stay in the dianna inn .if you dont think it up to much can you put me right thanks lads

G'day mate, well i luv the place,I am actually going back there in 3 weeks.Rooms very,and i mean very clean.Fresh towels everyday.

the rooms are good size unless u get the big ones which are fantastic.The only problem it has 90% occupancy all year around so if u left it for that late

i wish u good luck.

Christos

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=%0D%0DI%20land%20in%20Pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=15&hour=22&minute=15&second=40&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Fantastic value for money, but you better book quickly as they are nearly always booked up months in advance due to the VFM aspect as well as the great service and extremely friendly staff..Ohh and the host Dennis is one of the nicest guys in Pattaya.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Only place I have stayed on my two pattaya visits, so don't have much to compare with but the rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable.. The staff cannot do enough to see that their guests have a nice stay.. Highly recommend this guest house...

Hi Scafman. You not like Diana Inn? Looked a possible future venue for me.

Never stayed at Metro but drank there, and good vibes. Good lady pool player but I stuffed her lol!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I bet they are full already for Christmas try the irish rovers down the soi if it is full.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Hi Scafman. You not like Diana Inn? Looked a possible future venue for me.

Never stayed at Metro but drank there, and good vibes. Good lady pool player but I stuffed her lol!

hi no the diana is very good have stayed there 7 times and would stay there again

Fantastic value for money, but you better book quickly as they are nearly always booked up months in advance due to the VFM aspect as well as the great service and extremely friendly staff..Ohh and the host Dennis is one of the nicest guys in Pattaya.

hi alleycat and thank you i have all ready booked today will be there on the 9/12/09 seen like a life time away

i will tell dennis what you said about him

• 1 month later...

hi alleycat and thank you i have all ready booked today will be there on the 9/12/09 seen like a life time away

i will tell dennis what you said about him

Does anyone know the contact e-mail of Metro Apt? I filled out the contact form at their website to book a room in late Nov. I have not got a response so far (24 hrs). If I can not get a room there, I am thinking about either Irish Rover or Billabong.

Thanks guys!

Just send a PM to Dennis M on this site, he has always responded quickly.

Thanks man. I am still waiting the response. I am wondering to start checking availability at Irish Rover or Billabong.

Does anyone know the contact e-mail of Metro Apt? I filled out the contact form at their website to book a room in late Nov. I have not got a response so far (24 hrs). If I can not get a room there, I am thinking about either Irish Rover or Billabong.

Thanks guys!

Last year I tried to reserve accomodations through their website and never got a reply so naturally stayed someplace else. My experience may not be the norm and I intend to try booking again next time I visit, because I enjoy their bar and location. Just wish they would at least let me know there are no vacancies. :)

Carl

Women Are Like Elephants. I Like to Look At Em. But I Wouldn't Want to Own One. - WC Fields

Contacted Dennis through his website last week and got a very quick reply( within two hours).

Unfortunatly he didn't have anything.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Never stayed at Metro but I've had a few beers there and played a bit of pool in the bar. Got a very good impression of the place. Seems very friendly and well managed.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Contacted Dennis through his website last week and got a very quick reply( within two hours).

Unfortunatly he didn't have anything.

Bad news for you, but there's plenty more avbl nearby. Try THe Rock House, Kilkenny's, The Stag's Head, and Armageddon to name but a few. All have good value good sized rooms and top staff.

Be lucky.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I'm staying at the Metro Apartments right now, and I can recommend this as a good place to stay. The location is great - almost directly across the street from Devil's Den and just around the corner from Lolitas. The rooms are quite nice and I would recommend going for the Superior rooms. The Superior rooms on the front, overlooking the street, can be a bit noisy at night. That doesn't bother me but might be a concern for you. The staff is great, and the rooms are very clean. Soi L.K. Metro is almost midway between Walking Street and Soi 6 (about a 20 minute walk either way, or take the Baht Bus).

Do try to reserve several weeks in advance. And, if they don't have rooms, here are a couple of other alternatives also on L.K. Metro:

3-Som Bar and Guest House ( http://www.3sompattaya.com/ )

Pasadena Lodge ( http://hotelpasadenalodge.com/ )

Bakwan