Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

Sign in to follow this  
yokoono

Masage parlors in Vietnam with rub & tug

yokoono

So I'll be hitting Saigon by myself later this year for a few days, maybe. Last couple times were not solo, so I won't have a guide or anything. The first time I went to Saigon I had a friend there and was brought to a massage place in the city center and I believe a massage was $10 and another $10 got you a BBBJ. The dollar has collapsed since then ,so who knows what it would cost now.

Anyone know of any places they can recommend? No doubt that Saigon will have changed plenty in the three years since I have been there.

Bear194

You will be a brave man or at least somewhat masochistic if you go for a rub and tug in Vietnam. massage in Vietnam is rough...they beat the shit out of you - pounding iwth their fists or feet. Be careful with the tug part - she may pull it off. I had a couple last year but certainly did not enjoy any of them.

yokoono

LOL! That wasn't my experience. With the tug part. Yeah, the massages are brutal, but that is good for you.

Encora

Only had two massage+ experiences, one in Halong Bay where she manage to extract a huge fee from me for what turned out to be very unimpressive FS, and one in Hue, where she wanted to jump me Bareback. I had no condoms, had to restrain her and ended up with only a HJ.

wackyjacky

Yok: the barbershops - Hot Tocs, do that stuff and more. The girls are pretty hot in their little 'barber' uniforms. Ask any moto. He'll get his cut, so get a card with the address and get let off a block away on your return trip. Good MP in Vien Dong hotel on Pham Ngu Lao. wj

akuza

that place is awesome but i get shit service from the dudes that take you to your room, quite alot of attitude from them

todd2rip

So I'll be hitting Saigon by myself later this year for a few days, maybe. Last couple times were not solo, so I won't have a guide or anything. The first time I went to Saigon I had a friend there and was brought to a massage place in the city center and I believe a massage was $10 and another $10 got you a BBBJ. The dollar has collapsed since then ,so who knows what it would cost now.

Anyone know of any places they can recommend? No doubt that Saigon will have changed plenty in the three years since I have been there.

Hey,

I plan to go myself later this year to HCMC : the 3rd/4th week in October.

My plans are to hit the places on NPK during the daytime and hit the bars on HBT at night....

...with a few side trips late at night over to Apocalypse Now Bar, Gossip Club and Catwalk.

If schedule matches up PM me so we can hook up at some point for a drink.

Doodie

Try the hot tocs on DBP in district BT, 110 to be exact, new location, great service and good looking girls 200k. The bars on HBT are over priced, but have great looking girls, (91 and 51 are my favorites) if your short on time they are a good bet 1-2 mil. ST/LT. Lots of hotties to be had for 300-500k everywhere in D1, try Pham Ngu Lao or Bui Vien. Motorbike guys will bring you girls for 800k, the girls cut is maybe 200-400k. If you get a good one get her number and by-pass the middle man. I should still be here in October...