IGNORED

Queen Vic- Soi Honey - Superb Food

blueboy0510

Couple of weeks ago wandering down Soi honey I stopped off in the Qeen Vic for the first time for a drink. Saw they had the standard farang menu so gave it a try.

Man this is the best farang food in Pattaya that I have ever had, everything about it was great

They had real chips, 100% like your granny used to make. In another topic here there is one for best chips- I have tried most recommendations on there and The Queen Vic is the winner by a mile

Their sandwiches are real doorstops and everything is made fresh. Went in the other night and had a Egg Mayo sandwich with chips, it took a little longer than expected but that was because they freshly hard boiled the eggs then cooled them off on ice before making the egg mayo- it was a meal in itself

Did I mention it is also very cheap, sandwich and chips is only 120 bt

They do most everything and have a snack menu and everything is pretty cheap

To name a few Jamesons, shennanagens, Queen Vic (soi 6), Sportsman, Butchers Arms, Robins Nest I would rate the Queen Vic Soi honey so far ahead of them as it is the closest to home I have had in Pattaya

If you are around there give it a try and see if you agree

Yes, I have always had good food and drink there too. Next time I am in Patts, I am considering staying there at the hotel above the bar.

Best,

Preston

Couple of weeks ago wandering down Soi honey I stopped off in the Qeen Vic for the first time for a drink. Saw they had the standard farang menu so gave it a try.

Man this is the best farang food in Pattaya that I have ever had, everything about it was great

They had real chips, 100% like your granny used to make. In another topic here there is one for best chips- I have tried most recommendations on there and The Queen Vic is the winner by a mile

Their sandwiches are real doorstops and everything is made fresh. Went in the other night and had a Egg Mayo sandwich with chips, it took a little longer than expected but that was because they freshly hard boiled the eggs then cooled them off on ice before making the egg mayo- it was a meal in itself

Did I mention it is also very cheap, sandwich and chips is only 120 bt

They do most everything and have a snack menu and everything is pretty cheap

To name a few Jamesons, shennanagens, Queen Vic (soi 6), Sportsman, Butchers Arms, Robins Nest I would rate the Queen Vic Soi honey so far ahead of them as it is the closest to home I have had in Pattaya

If you are around there give it a try and see if you agree