Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New menu and Website

The Cafe Uno

Some of you may be familiar with my little Café situated on the East of Pattaya, known as the Darkside, well just over a year ago I first released my menu and in that time many lessons have been learnt and hopefully to the benefit of our customers. I have just finished our new menu and as a thank you I'm offering everyone a 10% discount off their bill!

Our new website is a work in progress, I've not made one before and for a first effort I'm reasonably happy with it. One of our customers is a enthusiastic amateur photographer and will be taking some publicity shots for us which will replace the current ones on our homepage and elsewhere.

Please take a look at our new menu and website hopefully come see us soon. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

CaféUno Webisite Linky

Please print your coupon HERE, one coupon valid per customer.

Thank you

Edited by The Cafe Uno

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

I can vouch for Craig's restaurant and service. The quality of the food has been excellent during my two separate visits to his restaurant. I was there during Songkran with a small group of about 5 guys, but then returned in August with a crew of 10 strong. All of the food came out great and everyone enjoyed their meals.

I'm actually staying on the DS during my next trip and will probably visit his place several times during my stay. I look forward to enjoying the new menu and I hope my 10% discount will still be valid in December.

Just tell your motorbike taxi to take you to Soi Khao Noi. Or call up Cafe Uno and let your driver speak with his staff, it'll be worth the visit!

See you in December Craig.....

Eat. Down. South.

The website looks great BTW, just not the expiration date on my already printed coupons! Can I get some extra love?

Eat. Down. South.

Menu looks sweet craig, hope we get another messy nite out in town in December!! Make sure you dont lose your phone this time!

Menu and web site looks sweet craig! Hope we get another messy nite out in town at christmass! Dont lose your phone this time!

I too can vouch for the excellent quality of the grub at Cafe Uno - absolutely top notch.

Have only sampled the Sunday Roasts and they are amazing, easily the best I have ever had in 14 years in Thailand. Just dont go if you are small and skinny with the appetite of a Gnat.

I am also told his Roast Beef Pannini with horseradish is truly outstanding.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for all the positive comments and soco, your coupon will be valid for sure, just don't tell anyone!

Edited by The Cafe Uno

Café Uno, home cooked food & Great value 10am-10pm 038-376681 - CLOSED Tuesdays - Visit My Website!

Awesome! Thanks!

Eat. Down. South.

Menu and web site looks sweet craig! Hope we get another messy nite out in town at christmass! Dont lose your phone this time!

LOL, will be good seeing you again

I too can vouch for the excellent quality of the grub at Cafe Uno - absolutely top notch.

Have only sampled the Sunday Roasts and they are amazing, easily the best I have ever had in 14 years in Thailand. Just dont go if you are small and skinny with the appetite of a Gnat.

I am also told his Roast Beef Pannini with horseradish is truly outstanding.

Cheers WS, did you get my PM?

looks good,will pay a visit.

Be sure you introduce yourself and don't forget your coupon!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will have to try it sometime :Question:

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB