IGNORED

Pattaya beach resort?

samjjohn

Anyone have any info or stayed at the Pattaya beach resort? can't really find any info on it, it's not even on trip advisor, I think it's a pretty new hotel on Beach road/soi 5.

We are booked into the Nautical inn on beach road/soi 11, we're there over xmas so were limited by the price and this was the best hotel/location that suited us. I have now found the Pattaya beach resort at around the same price (3 pound more a night).

Whilst the Nautical Inn isn't the best of hotels it's got a good location, but the PBR have good looking rooms.

Anyone had any experience at this hotel or info? which is best soi 5 to soi 11?

Thanks

Sam

Anyone have any info or stayed at the Pattaya beach resort? can't really find any info on it, it's not even on trip advisor, I think it's a pretty new hotel on Beach road/soi 5.

We are booked into the Nautical inn on beach road/soi 11, we're there over xmas so were limited by the price and this was the best hotel/location that suited us. I have now found the Pattaya beach resort at around the same price (3 pound more a night).

Whilst the Nautical Inn isn't the best of hotels it's got a good location, but the PBR have good looking rooms.

Anyone had any experience at this hotel or info? which is best soi 5 to soi 11?

Thanks

Sam

What SHOULD be one of the biggest considerations, is where is nearer to where you want to end up at night. Because, at that time of year i would imagine both Beach Road and Second Road to be gridlocked most of the night, from early evening until well into the early hours.

When i was there in Feb it took 45 mins to get from Soi 2 to Pattays Tai.... we actualy hopped off the Baht Bus at Royal Garden Plaza and walked the rest of the way, even getting there before the B-B.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

If you are on a budget and still want a pretty good hotel check out welcome plaza hotel only 950 bath and close to WS see location at http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm and website http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If you are on a budget and still want a pretty good hotel check out welcome plaza hotel only 950 bath and close to WS see location at http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm and website http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm

Thanks for that, but for our dates they add on an extra 500bht a night and also a compulsory fee of 600 for xmas eve!!

We also rather be nearer the beach.

We're going in couples so not to bothered where we're going to end up at the end of the night, we usually drink in the day time so will probably be in mostly beer bars, prob hit Walking Street a few times.

Our main concern would be which location is best for places to eat and cheap bars near the hotel.

Thanks

Sam

For same price Pattaya beach resort offer better quality and is just softly open after large renovation, in front of the hotel many restaurants and around many bars, try Stone Owen on Soi 6 beach road really cheap and good food, Nautical Inn is near the large department store Mike mall and on second road Kiss food is open 24 hours and offer really cheap food. Around the hotels also many bars.

• 1 month later...

today i sent an e-mail to hotel for my new year trip and they have 300 bht joiner fee for my overnight guests. But i think i can negotiate with them about it. anybody know this hotel has pool and in room safe?

Does anyone know if there's a joiner fee at the Pattaya Beach Resort?

Thanks.

Allen

they dont change their joiner fee policy mate. 300 bht for 1 of ur guest. so i ll not stay there for thşs fee.