IGNORED

WHO ARE THE BEST KNOWN TEAMS IN FOOTBALL.

mulphy

Guest Qwert06
i agree and i wouldnt want that , its purely a football question and should have nothing to do with religion , but the answer you gave shows you to be either deluded , naive,just making it up , or a religious bigot on the rangers side, as all the facts presented to you are 100% and should be undisputable except by someone in denial.

its about a bigger picture though than celtic or even rangers , its about world football , so lets leave your LOYALTY out of it and tell the truth, not just try to protect your own team.

Hey mate, YOU started the religious bollocks NOT me hence why i left it alone. You don't know me and i am FAR from in to all that shite. You facts are vetry wrong. Rangers do have the biggest support in Scotland, even the Celktic fans i know acknowladge this.

and more importantly how many people would have been stabbed or killed and how many millions of euros would the damages have been.

thats the rangers legacy, im afraid.

in my experience in asia, liverpool were by far the best known team here about 5 yearsago. im not sure why though i believe the had travelled here before the other teams.

i now see man utd , real madrid on level terms with liverpool in the popularity stakes in asia, even teams like chelsea and arsenal are gaining in popularity but thats solely due to thier extreme exposure on tv over here.

What about Celtic legacy like the Rapoing of children for THIRTY YEARS at Celtic football club that was COVERED UP. http://www.bigjockknew.com/

What about the RAPE of two girls in thier home in Seville when they played in the UEFA cup final in Spain?

What about fund raising for IRA terrorists at Celtic park?

mate you are treading on thin ICE here. You like most Celtic fans are a paranoid wreck and dont have a scooby. I thought you did and but did wonder now and again what you were talking about but just remeber. YOU SUPPORT AN ORGANMISATION THAT RAPED CHILDREN FOR THIRTY YEARS AND COVERED IT UP.

My top 5

Man Utd

Real Madrid

Liverpool

Celtic

Barcelona

One point to add on how big Celtic are: When they played in the Uefa cup final in Seville, they had 80,000 supporters in the City on the day of the match. Only a third had tickets. This was a place where the only direct transport link was by plane. How many would Rangers have had if the roles were reversed?

There was nowhere NEAR that mate as again has been proved. You heard of the Seville calculator?? RANGERS would have had more there now that is a FACT :rolleyes:

One point to add on how big Celtic are: When they played in the Uefa cup final in Seville, they had 80,000 supporters in the City on the day of the match. Only a third had tickets. This was a place where the only direct transport link was by plane. How many would Rangers have had if the roles were reversed?

Hi,

The people in Seville still talk about that so the Celtic fans must have made a good impression. I think Real Madrid are the biggest though . They imported big names from Mexico and South America and even Puskas the famous Hungarian of the great International team of that era. Beckham was not the first by a long way.That gave fans outside Spain an interest in them and now they are marketing themselves in the Far East as well. It's amazing in the Premiership how many teams have players from Far East now. I'm sure they are good players but I think their main reason for being in the teams is to create a following in China, Korea and Japan etc.

No man is a hero to his valet.

Norwich City

post-3-1179266726_thumbjpg post-3-1179266740_thumbjpg

BTW: scottish football is like watching paint dry post-3-1179266920_thumbgif

All joking aside:

Man U

Real Madrid

AC Millan

Barcelona

Liverpool

Hey mate, YOU started the religious bollocks NOT me hence why i left it alone. You don't know me and i am FAR from in to all that shite. You facts are vetry wrong. Rangers do have the biggest support in Scotland, even the Celktic fans i know acknowladge this.

What about Celtic legacy like the Rapoing of children for THIRTY YEARS at Celtic football club that was COVERED UP. http://www.bigjockknew.com/

What about the RAPE of two girls in thier home in Seville when they played in the UEFA cup final in Spain?

What about fund raising for IRA terrorists at Celtic park?

mate you are treading on thin ICE here. You like most Celtic fans are a paranoid wreck and dont have a scooby. I thought you did and but did wonder now and again what you were talking about but just remeber. YOU SUPPORT AN ORGANMISATION THAT RAPED CHILDREN FOR THIRTY YEARS AND COVERED IT UP.

There was nowhere NEAR that mate as again has been proved. You heard of the Seville calculator?? RANGERS would have had more there now that is a FACT :D

sorry , but once again your using words to say something in a way thats misleading and not true.

the only truth youve stated is that the coach of the celtic boys club team many years ago was a peadophile. celtic boys club being a youth team with loose connections to celtic football club.

mr torbin i believe was his name and he allegedly sexually abused several young boys in his teams, but with no allegations of rape , though touching them up is bad enough on its own.

i would be very doubtful if mr torbin was the only peadophile in scottish football , i seem to remember an incident in the scottish press alleging the then rangers captain richard gough was paying young men for sex in the strathclyde park.

you have no defence of your own team , no facts , no figures, only an attack on the one team in the world you can hardly bear to hear the name of , never mind be proven to be far , far smaller than in the popularity stakes.

you are only showing yourself to be a bigot, a tradition that runs very deep in your club.

for those of you out there that dont know it , rangers football club which was formed in 1873 would never allow a catholic to play for them until the mid 1980,s. over one hundred years of bigotry.

even then a fair percentage of thier bigoted fans handed back there season tickets and vowed never to go see rangers play again. others protested inside and outside the stadium for months.

you only need to listen to the bile being chanted by thiere moronic bigoted support during any game to be able to judge just what they are like.

fuck the pope , and we are up to our knees in fenian blood being 2 particular favourites , along with regular choruses of the sash, a reference to the orange order.

make no mistake about it, rangers supporters have amongst them some of the most hate filled, dangerous people ever to visit any sports arena.

in the west of scotland and in northern ireland catholics had been downtrodden by the protestant community for hundreds of years .

so our overseas readers know, it was almost impossible to get a job if you were a catholic. or that the catholic people were refused access to decent housing and forced to live in ghettos, very similar to the treatment of black people in mississippi or alabahma.

i know all about bigotry, ive had to deal with it all my life.

you say the celtic supporters used to collect for what you call a terrorist organisation in the form of the IRA, thats true, and proud we are too ,to have done so, because today we are no longer downtrodden , in fact look at the top jobs in industry ,law and politics in scotland , all catholic dominated nowadays, just goes to show the power of education over bigotry.

what you neglected to add was that rangers supporter also collect for terrorist groups in the form of the UDA or the UVF.

i have had a friend killed and several injured in several attacks by gangs of rangers fans on innocent young men walking home from seeing there team play. that just shows sheer hatred.

even in your one moment of glory many years ago when your team won the cup winners cup in barcelona, your fans trashed the city , overturned cars , burnt out cars and shops, fought running battles in the streets,its just part of your teams make up.

a few years later in a friendly game at sunderland , rangers fans attacked , stabbed and maimed several innocent passers by on thier now customery rampage as they again trashed the town.

have you noticed you now never get invited to england to play friendly or testimonial games anymore ? in fact last year in the first time in years when you were invited down ,the police force in lancashire intervened and refused to sanction the game. i wonder why.

your team is currently under a substantial fine and a final warning by the executive committee of eufa with regards to the bigotry of your fans.

i think ive once again proven my point.

as for rangers being a bigger club than celtic, dont make me laugh, you know it, i know and the world knows it.

Edited by mulphy

I'm closing this thread & what a pity WHO ARE THE BEST KNOWN TEAMS IN FOOTBALL was the qusetion, its turned into nothing but petty squables.

I suggest you put each other on ignore.

• 3 months later...
please dont, i would be delighted to hear your world wide statistics.

do you find any fault with my scottish based statistics. they are all 100% true and extremely easy to prove,

i hope your worldwide stats can be proven too.

Mulphy, i think that you are well out of touch with Glasgow football. Season tickets for both teams have been available at both the start and xmas of each season for the past 4 or 5 years. Below you will find an article advertising tickets for 2007/8 season.Your thoughts on who is bigger draw worldwide is one of those crazy arguments as due to sponsorship there are places in China that would claim that Everton areone of this biggest clubs in the world. For the record in my opinion Rangers and Celtic would not come into the top 10 other than with old firm fans of which I amproud to be one of the 50,000 at Ibrox every other week

season tickets 2007-08

Following on the team's fantastic performance against Spartak Moscow, demand for season tickets has once again soared. We now have very few season tickets remaining, don’t forget being a season ticket holder is the only way you can be sure of your three match package for our Champions League games against, AC Milan, Benfica and Shakhtar Donetsk. As a season ticket holder you will also benefit from a reduced price package as well as be in the running for tickets for the away legs.

It promises to be a close run thing in the SPL this season so get your season ticket and get behind the team as they go for 3 in a row.

To book your seat call into Celtic Ticket Office, Mon-Fri 9am till 5pm or call 0871 226 1888 select option 1 followed by option 2.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I think its universally accepted that Manchester United are the best 'known' team the world over along with Real Madrid.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

okay Da Bears

Edited by GREEN MALAKA

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Billy Bremners barmy army !! LEEDS UNITED

143607-7301.jpg

143607-7302.gif

143607-7303.gif

forbes most valuable football teams

1. Manchester United

2. Real Madrid

3. AC Milan

4. Arsenal

5. Bayern Munich

6. Juventus

7. Chelsea

8. Internazionale Milan

9. Barcelona

10. Liverpool

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website