IGNORED

Qatar Airlines

ROIDFREAK

Just wondering if Qatar is any good? I know they are notorious for long layovers but found a cheap flight with only 1 hour 50 mins wait on the way over and 40 minutes on the return flight for £381 taxes in..

Are the planes dated/small or decent like Etihad/Emirates?

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Just wondering if Qatar is any good? I know they are notorious for long layovers but found a cheap flight with only 1 hour 50 mins wait on the way over and 40 minutes on the return flight for £381 taxes in..

they are the best, aircraft top notch, food good, staff great.

hello mate,flew with them in may.had the same sort of times for the layover and thought they were very good.great planes with plenty of movie options.small airport with no bar but with those layover times no problem...good price,i paid £440

qatar is my favourite airline, if i can get a short stopover, the airport is nice place to stopover for an hour or so (relaxed and modern), planes are very decent, never had any delays or problems.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Thanks for the feedback guys.. They got various dates available for my timeframe.. I will have to give them a try :Banghead2:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Thanks for the feedback guys.. They got various dates available for my timeframe.. I will have to give them a try :Banghead2:

I find Qatar the best. Good price you got there. When and where is it from mate?

I find Qatar the best. Good price you got there. When and where is it from mate?

Check on netflights - nov 3 till december 3, also until dec 16th. This is from Heathrow.

I found 356 from Gatwick leaving 2 nov, returning 2 dec

Check on netflights - nov 3 till december 3, also until dec 16th. This is from Heathrow.

I found 356 from Gatwick leaving 2 nov, returning 2 dec

Thanks for that. Will look it up

Flown Qatar 4 times and they are great...no probs @ all mate... prefer to Emirates actually IMHO

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Flown Qatar a few times and other than Doha airport, it was very pleasant. I'd opt for Etihad and especially Emirates over them if the option was available as I found the entertainment system, food and seat slightly better.