Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tonys camp park

sonny

OK Teelac let's go back to my roo..m/tent.

Presume this is the Marine Bar/Gym Tony?

His photo appears to be, taken some time ago? How old is he now?

Well when you've shagged some overpriced go-go girl, perhaps this would be the only accomodation you can afford?

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

OK Teelac let's go back to my roo..m/tent.

Presume this is the Marine Bar/Gym Tony?

His photo appears to be, taken some time ago? How old is he now?

He doesnt look that much different, tbh

I saw him on a Pattaya TV news channel, in May

He speaks JUST like Sylvester Stallone

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

LOL, It would be fun for a ST :GoldenSmile1:

Don't think I would want the grass stains on my knees!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

Don't think I would want the grass stains on my knees!

Forget grass mate... I drove past this place last trip and it is all sand! It's right on the side of a busy main road... might as well get a few boxes and sleep in a doorway!

lol

When I first looked at it, I thought "this isn't bad". If they threw in a decent 5 man tent and set it up for me it would be almost tempting.

You get all the facilaties, plus all the fun of camping. Open air, fresh air, peace and quiet, beutifull countride.

Then I thought, hang on, this is in the middle of fucking pattaya just of a major road. Its going to be loud and dirty. I sleep during the day not the night, when the noise is at its worst, and all the other campers would be drunk and noisy at completly random times.

And shocking if you want to bring your latest tirak back.

Camping without all the good bits.

Still maybe by vitue of its niche, low price and low operating costs it could be a success.

Maybe a few guys with backbacks, beards and loney planet guides will turn up there.

That would be a shame though. Those guys usually end up with cheap rooms on Soi6 and see a lot more of the world..

Edited by hazze

He's not catering for the mongering crowd (sorry guys the world does not revolve around just you) he's catering for the backpackers.

As to those who sneer at the location, where do you propose to put it? 20km outside of Pattaya? Now that is really dumb. Think about it. :Banghead2:

He's not catering for the mongering crowd (sorry guys the world does not revolve around just you) he's catering for the backpackers.

If thats true then its even dumber.