Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

News today that the King is unwell again

bocelli27

THE KING DEVELOPS FEVER, PUT ON SALINE DRIP

Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the world‘s longest-reigning monarch, has been treated with antibiotic medicines and put on a saline drip at Bangkok‘s Siriraj Hospital, the Royal Household Bureau said Sunday.

The bureau said in a statement that the revered 81-year-old monarch was admitted to the hospital late Saturday after he developed a fever and showed symptoms of fatigue which reduced his appetite for food.

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva told reporters earlier on Sunday that the king went to the hospital on doctors' advice for a medical check-up, the second visit in four days.

"There is no problem with His Majesty's conditions. From my chats with doctors, there is nothing to be concerned about," Abhisit said after signing a visitors' log book at the hospital.

The Royal Household Bureau did not make a public announcement on the king's previous check-up Wednesday.

Earlier in March the monarch also spent a day in hospital for a check-up. The bureau released no details of the results, saying it was a private visit.

Last month, the monarch called for unity in deeply divided Thailand in a rare comment on a four-year political crisis marked by violent rallies, assassination attempts, dissolution of political parties and the seizure of Bangkok's main airports.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Best wishes to King Bhumibol Adulyadej and may he be well and healthy into the future.

Two posts in this thread have been un approved... Please bear in mind that even questioning the beloved status of any member of the royal family is grounds for a charge of Lese Majesty here in Thailand. Speculating on possible future events as regards the political situation here in Thailand could be equally problematical if this speculation includes any reference to any member of the Royal family.

"But I'm Not in Thailand... I live in a western democracy and enjoy free speech"... You may respond... Well bully for you... but if anyone posts anything that even expresses doubt about any member of the royal family, they could cause the forum to be banned in Thailand, and render any of the mods or owners who live in Thailand liable to prosecution. You may have free speech. We don't. We could suffer for your opinions.

Should it occur to anyone to criticise or denigrate in any way any member of the royal family, the outcome for this forum could be extremely serious. Any member of this forum who did so would be immediately banned for life. No warning, No second chance, No "But I was just joking", No "I can say what I like can't I"... Instant ban for life. End of story.

I'm sure everyone will join me in expressing the hope that His Majesty the King feels much better soon, and totally recovers from his illness, so that he may continue to enjoy the profound respect and love of every member of the Thai nation, on behalf of whom he has worked so hard for so many years. Long live The King.

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I hope the King recovers from whatever ailment he is suffering from and lives to be monarch for many more years in good health

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

Archived