IGNORED

Soi 8 hotel sugesstions please

n0n4m3

Hi I need some ideas about hotels in soi 8 area, 700-1000thb night. Best if no deposit, book by email or veb or phone.

I got my usual place on soi bukhao but i want move. I know some nice place on Soi 6 already but they got only 1 room for me, and i go with mate, so I want to do soi 8 hotel research.

thanks for help

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Eastiny Plaza and Eastiny Place are on Soi 8.

I've stayed at Eastiny Plaza and I really recommend it.

i know it i think its more then 1000thb

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Got eastany for 1100 with buffet breakfast and bella vista between soi 8 and 7 for 750 baht - Bella was fine, eastany bit nicer

I would go with Sunshine, they have rooms for your price range, the location is great, they have a nice restaurant/bar, good pool, ...great Internet shop downstairs ...

Also Eastiny Place is good; here the pool is excellent (one of the best pools I've seen for a place in this price range).

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png