IGNORED

Good tattoo studios

Tallefjanten

Hi guys!

Staying i Patts for some time now, and planing to do some tattoo's while im here. I just wanted to ask where to go? There is lot of studios. I want to have old school motivs. The only place that i heard is really good is Ouan tattoo and House of Pain, but its to expensive thoug i can do the same thing cheaper back in sweden!

Anyone got some tips where to go?

Studying in Patts until may 2010

hi i think theres a link on here for tattoos. the problem with thai tattoos is not the workmanship its the quality of the ink.

you get what you pay for as in everythink.hope this helps

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Ok, are the tattoo artist as good as the guys painting in the streets, then they are all over good. But the ink is not a problem, you still have to fill in all tattoos atleast 1 or 2 times i a lifetime. But i think i go or the house of pain the have a good reputation alla over the world. Or does somebody now a good artist för old school tattoos?

Are you wanting really old school, like Sak Yant tattoos with the single needle hand tapped tattoo? Or are you just looking for some decent artists for some nice freehand work? If its the first, give me an email I can tell you everything you could possibly want to know about the Sak Yants. If its the latter, I recommend Tattoo Society aka Tattoos by Morn, right on Soi Buakhao, across the street from Oasis agogo. He did a massive leg piece for me from my ankle to my knee, mostly freehand shading, but really choice work and reasonable prices.

Thanx guys really good links! Mr.DreamTransport: The guy opposite Oasis, does he speak good english? First tattoo is pretty simple, but a more massive piece that im planning need to be sketched up from some pictures i have!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i think theres a link on here for tattoos. the problem with thai tattoos is not the workmanship its the quality of the ink.

you get what you pay for as in everythink.hope this helps

not true, it's really half workmanship and half how you take care of it while healing. todays inks are all pretty much excellent with the main difference in price being more odd ball colors (baby blue/sky blue/ocean blue)

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

There are no good tattoo studios because they anly spread the plague called tattoo "art" which is spreading like wild fire in Pattaya.

Just joking (sort of), and looking to see if anyone really reads this stuff.

I had a big shoulder piece done at this place in South Pattaya - close to Nova Platinum.

http://edwardtattoo.igetweb.com/

Absolute great service - down to earth attitude and fair price.

I went to portrait painter near mikes shopping complex and had him paint me a what i wanted and then took that to the tattoo shop - worked out exactly into what i wanted.

come again...

joe at 13 crowns tattoo on central pattaya rd is by far the best at old school (american style) in pattaya. he has a brand new big clean shop thats more western than thai. i just brought him a quality set of 45 new colors from the states so no generic shit. his work was part of what won me first place in old school at the pattaya tattoo convention and he is a great guy to drink some beers with.

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today