IGNORED

1000 baht ish rooms

driodboy

Hi im off in the mid of oct for about 3 weeks maybe a bit more, booking flight later tonight. Id like to get some recomendations of places at around 1k baht nothing much more tbh. I made a post a few months ago looking for cheaper places but my budgets gone up a little since. I have had a search around and found a few places but would like some recomendations off my fellow mongers. Its my first time to pats so i dont want to be getting there and rushing round to find a hotel in the right price range. Any good recomendations of places near w/street would be really apreciated. Must have good safes and be very clean and bar girl friendly, 2 girls that is :) . Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to reply. :001_Thank_You5:

Marvin%20(i%27m%20so%20depressed)%20RobotSMALL.jpg

DROIDBOY

Stayed three years back in Welcome plaza. Close to WS and in highseason 950/room with nice pool! http://www.welcome.co.th/wprates.htm

It's guestfriendly but for 2nd girl don't know!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I've been staying at the Diana Inn for over 10 years.Absolutely love the place - clean and friendly and popular with the British,here's the website:

Diana Inn

FYI, hotels that have given me the assurance the 2 girls (or more) are ok with no joiners fee are...

Haven hotel

Ma Maison (good hotel, good food)

VC hotel

Windy Inn

Baywalk Residence

All are on Soi 13 or closer to Walking St.

Thanks for the replys so far guys

DROIDBOY

I've been staying at the Diana Inn for over 10 years.Absolutely love the place - clean and friendly and popular with the British,here's the website:

Diana Inn

Hi mate,

Looks good.I usually stay at Secrets, but prefer a pool. Do rooms have a safe? How are the rooms? The web pics dont reveal much.

Cheers.

You could look at Pattaya Bay Resort.

http://pattayabayresort.com/default.aspx

I'm booked in there in Oct. Good reviews on here.

Also, look at Flipper House and Flipper Lodge. Although not WS area, and safe is behind reception, they are good quality hotels with proper security. I did once take two girls back to Flipper House, and didn't have a problem.

http://www.flippergroup.com/

Tony

You could try the Chaiyapoon Inn on Soi Chaiyapoon. (A turning off Soi Buakhao)

The rooms are well equipped and prices are reasonable.

Suggest you might like to visit the website for more details.

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Diana inn is looking good to me, rooms look clean and spacey and the prices are great with discounts. It will be my first time there so my geography of the place is bad, is it nice and close to Walking Street? Anyone else with a review of diana inn? :wub:

DROIDBOY

Flipper looks nice also, any idea if they do discount for staying long periods of time?

DROIDBOY

Flipper looks nice also, any idea if they do discount for staying long periods of time?

Just come back ,and stayed at the rock house ,the rooms are brill around 60sq LK Metro area near to Areca Lodge.or little bit more expensive pasadena lodge.Both very clean,good thing about the rock house they will clean your room any time of the day :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya bay resort all booked out from 1st oct to 1st nov, my luck and they had great rates at 14,000 a month plus the free tuk tuk service, gutted. Anyone got any suggestions on similar places with a good monthly rate?

DROIDBOY

Just come back ,and stayed at the rock house ,the rooms are brill around 60sq lk metro area near to areca lodge.or little bit more expensive pasadena lodge.Both very clean,good thing about the rock house they will clean your room any time of the day :25:

just had a quick look at the rock house, rooms look a good size with sofas also. Mailed them to see if they have rooms for oct. thanks for the info.

DROIDBOY

Pattaya Bay Resort is booked up? Wow.. I'm glad I got my reservation in early.. That means I will have to wait in line when I bring my LT back to the loom.

Just booked Pattaya Bay resort last week, for October, 999bht/night breakfast inc, 7th night free. Have stayed there a few times, great service, good rooms, safe in room, gr8 pool, clean restaurant ( for brekky), nice and quiet, baht buses near by, can be licking twat in W/s in ten minutes.

How much is the Rock House in soi LK?

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

I would recommend the "Welcome Plaza" hotel. It's in your price range and it's fairly close to WS. It's girl friendly and I have taken 2 girls back and the staff on reception have been OK.

Standard rooms are OK but if you can go a little higher I would recommend the Deluxe or Junior Suites

www.welcome.co.th/wprates.htm

Pattaya bay resort all booked out from 1st oct to 1st nov, my luck and they had great rates at 14,000 a month plus the free tuk tuk service, gutted. Anyone got any suggestions on similar places with a good monthly rate?

I just booked at PBR for 1 wk in mid Oct. Manager said they still had standard rooms available, not sure abt the posh rooms.

I've stayed in Galaxy suites in Soi Diamond a couple of times clean and comfortable great staff and very girl, girls friendly located right in the middel of the WS action. The only draw-backs would be no breakfast or pool but then again i dont go to pattaya to swim and theres no shortage of food places in the area

< 1000b last oct

How much is the Rock House in soi LK?

I think around 700 baht before xmas and at xmas around 850.If you stay week you get 1 day free.For me the rooms are massive and the bar is open 24/7.So you can leave your keys with them.They will also clean your room any time you ask them to :P

Diana is great. Always stay there and have for over 5 years now. A good breakfast is included too. Room safes ok but use safety deposit boxes at reception for most valuable stuff. I think a great position for everything - Walking Street/Beach Road etc and on the main Baht Bus run so no problem with transport. Also good for LK and Bukhow.

If you stretch your budget a bit more the LK metropole for standard room is 1250 day per month or the LK royal suite is 900 day per month

Edited by turk182