Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vista Hotel Soi 4

Alleycat

I stayed for a week at this lovely hotel, which for me was the best value for money to be had in Pattaya. Thanks to this website thaihoteldiscounts.com I got an amazing rate of 1400 Baht a night for a room that I would value at 3000Baht. The staff are respectful and I had no problems with registering my girlfriend and having her issued with a card key. There is a very classy swimming pool and a well equiped gym. I never was up early enough to have breakfast.

The room I stayed in was airy and light and the bed very comfortable. There was more than adequate storage space and the bathroom (combined with a shower to classy effect) and wash room were beautifully appointed as was the bedroom. I loved this place so much I will be returning again in October. I have stayed in many, many hotels in Pattaya and for me this for the money is by far the best value. I would strongly urge my friends and family to stay here and book through the same channels I did for the best rates and extend my recommendation to the board members here.

In a word AWESOME!!!!!

DSC00352.JPG

DSC00353.JPG

DSC00355.JPG

DSC00356.JPG

DSC00357.JPG

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00359.JPG

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00363.JPG

DSC00366.JPG

DSC00370.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• Big Yuley

• Alleycat

• SlickMonkey

Very Very nice pictures as always

This is truly a very nice hotel. But the downside for me is that the pool is saltwater, no?????????? Can you confirm this?????????? As for 1400 it's really a bargain for this kind of new rooms!

If the pool just wasn't saltwater i could consider to stay there next month!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I know this is a new hotel on Soi 4 next to the Pattaya International Hospital. I think it was opened only in the beginning of 2009.

So the room that you had is very nice and everything looks still brand new.

You talked about registering your GF but do you know about their policy of joiner fees? Do you know if the hotel charges

you if you would bring a girl back to the room? Oh, and did the price of 1400 baht include the breakfast (that you never

had)?

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

This is truly a very nice hotel. But the downside for me is that the pool is saltwater, no?????????? Can you confirm this?????????? As for 1400 it's really a bargain for this kind of new rooms!

If the pool just wasn't saltwater i could consider to stay there next month!

Sorry mate. I cannot confirm either way. Ni loves swimming, but unfortunately we did not get the opportunity due to not habing the time due to commitments

I know this is a new hotel on Soi 4 next to the Pattaya International Hospital. I think it was opened only in the beginning of 2009.

So the room that you had is very nice and everything looks still brand new.

You talked about registering your GF but do you know about their policy of joiner fees? Do you know if the hotel charges

you if you would bring a girl back to the room? Oh, and did the price of 1400 baht include the breakfast (that you never

had)?

Hi mate. There is no extra charge/joiner fee and the breakfast was included

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

I gave them a call the other day & said that i'd have to pay 600bht extra a day for the TGF to stay...so the GF got on the phone & had a bit of a yak yak thai convo for a while...they said they needed to consult the manager & email us with an answer.

I have to say that my miss'es is here with me in OZ so i hope they can waver that fee because is looks like a great hotel.

I gave them a call the other day & said that i'd have to pay 600bht extra a day for the TGF to stay...so the GF got on the phone & had a bit of a yak yak thai convo for a while...they said they needed to consult the manager & email us with an answer.

I have to say that my miss'es is here with me in OZ so i hope they can waver that fee because is looks like a great hotel.

I know Ken the manager personally. He will waive joiner fees for me. However you will get 1 breakfast yourself only.( If you bring back a different guest each night)

If you are with your Tgf, you do not need a guest friendly hotel. In the hotel Vista's case, if you are with your tgf you will not need to worry about a joiner fee and you will get 2 breakfast coupons per day.

The swimming pool is saltwater. Costly to maintain and Ken tells me its kinder to the skin.

If anyone needs any info etc, just pm me.

Tim

Room looks nice-but appears quite small.

The rooms are 32 sqm in size and feature a decent sized balcony. Given the 1,400 Baht per night rate. Would find it hard to fault.

Tim

Nice pics.. thx for sharing!

Any bars nearby?

Hi mate....Loadsa bars three minutes walk away with some lovely looking girls :wub:. It is also 5 minutes from Big C

ALLEY

Hi mate....Loadsa bars three minutes walk away with some lovely looking girls :Circle_Sharks:. It is also 5 minutes from Big C

Yeah, sounds like a nice enough location, may well check it out next trip.. cheers mate.

Takeit you never used the hair dryer in the bathroom. 555

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Booked here for 20 nights (sigh...) from 19th Oct.

Looking forward to it.

My only slight worry when booking is that the room seems a bit 'bare' with only the one desk chair, no seperate tables etc. Would be nice to have something like a comfortable chair to relax on; rather than having to either sit on the bed or at the desk.

I might ask when I get there if there is the possibility of having another chair in the room, for sitting on the balcony etc.

A small point. Hard to judge the room til you are standing in it. Often pics don't do the room justice.

Regarding having the joiner fee waived; I booked through http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com and then contacted the BM to sort this out. Got an email reply within the day, which I will be sure to print out and take with me. Can't complain about the service there!

Will be sure to do up a report once I'm there. Also going to take the time to check out other places while I'm in town. For future trips (second sigh...).

Booked here for 20 nights (sigh...) from 19th Oct.

Looking forward to it.

My only slight worry when booking is that the room seems a bit 'bare' with only the one desk chair, no seperate tables etc. Would be nice to have something like a comfortable chair to relax on; rather than having to either sit on the bed or at the desk.

I might ask when I get there if there is the possibility of having another chair in the room, for sitting on the balcony etc.

A small point. Hard to judge the room til you are standing in it. Often pics don't do the room justice.

Regarding having the joiner fee waived; I booked through http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com and then contacted the BM to sort this out. Got an email reply within the day, which I will be sure to print out and take with me. Can't complain about the service there!

Will be sure to do up a report once I'm there. Also going to take the time to check out other places while I'm in town. For future trips (second sigh...).

Will be in the hotel same time as you pal... See you there!

If you fancy a few beers let me know.

HI Tim (or Allycat)

I have two (stupid?) questions...

Let me see if I have got this right: Vista charges for joiners (600 bath), but if I/we book through your website, the manager will not charge us for joiners? - but we will only get 1 free breakfast.

Internett conection ... is there WiFI in the rooms ? and if it is, is it free ?, or how much do Vista charge for internett conection ?

Thank you :GrinNod1:

HI Tim (or Allycat)

Let me see if I have got this right: Vista charges for joiners (600 bath), but if I/we book through your website, the manager will not charge us for joiners? - but we will only get 1 free breakfast.

Internet conection ... is there WiFI in the rooms ? and if it is, is it free ?, or how much do Vista charge for internett conection ?

Thank you :GrinNod1:

Hi mate.

I was not charged a joiner fee, but maybe because I booked with Tim. I was given breakfast tokens for my TGF as well as myself. Internet access is free. There is wireless connectivity throughout the hotel. Hope this answers all your questions fella. I assure you that for the price you will not find better value in Pattaya.

ALLEY

HI Tim (or Allycat)

Internett conection ... is there WiFI in the rooms ? and if it is, is it free ?, or how much do Vista charge for internett conection ?

Thank you :P

Viking,

Same as Alleycat. I will arrange all to make sure its guest friendly. If you have a Thai gf staying with you, you will get 2 breakfast coupons. If you change guests each night, you will get 1. The hotel has a free computer in the lobby to use, as well as free wifi in all rooms.

Anything else you would like to know, just ask?

Cheers

Tim

Indeed this does look like a nice hotel. Have you ever compared it to the Mercure on Soi 15 or Nova Platinum hotel? Prices are about the same. I like the Mercure cause it has a great patio view overlooking the pool and has a couple of nice restaurants on premises.

Ive usally satyed at the Mercure or NovaPlatinum but always looking for something that might be better.

Indeed this does look like a nice hotel. Have you ever compared it to the Mercure on Soi 15 or Nova Platinum hotel? Prices are about the same. I like the Mercure cause it has a great patio view overlooking the pool and has a couple of nice restaurants on premises.

Ive usally satyed at the Mercure or NovaPlatinum but always looking for something that might be better.

SlickMonkey,

The Mercure and Nova Platinum are both nice hotels.

I have stayed at the Mercure over 10 times in 2 years. Used to be my hotel of choice. Nova Platinum is nice too, have not stayed there, but have inspected it. I got fed up with the Mercure for a few reasons. Firstly, the hotel is overrun with the rudest most obnoxious Korean tourists( tourgroup) that take over the place. Secondly the internet is not free and can cost quite a bit. Also the shuttle bus while good, can be annoying when having to wait 10-15 mins as the sheer quantity of guests waiting for it.

Nova Platinum guests tell me the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. Having said that, it may be a huge turn on for some????

The hotel Vista is a low key Boutique hotel that is in Soi 4. It is very quiet and not overun with tour groups and its pretty unknown at the moment. Its new and very well appointed. If you want somewhere decent, quiet and within a short walk to beach road and the Bathbus. Then I reckon you would struggle to find somewhere better. It has free internet and its guest friendly for us( as I am mates with the Manager Ken)

Tim

Just booked the Vista with Tim at thaihoteldiscounts.com. Had to change my booking in Bangkok at very short notice and Tim did this without absolutely any fuss whatsoever..I love booking with this guy. The best I have experienced for any online hotel site. It feels like a good friend is doing everything for you. I even got my notification of the Bangkok hotel change within 30 minutes of requestiong it.

ALLEY

Will be in the hotel same time as you pal... See you there!

If you fancy a few beers let me know.

Sounds good!

Maybe catch up with you at the PBG on the evening of the 19th Oct with my partner in crime Temujin!

Hi there Alleycat,

I totaly agree. I was there last week as well and I think its fantastic..

Great value for money, and no problem registering my girl either

Again like you, never made it for breakfast. A bit too early to be getting up for breakfast by 10pm when you have been out till 4am drinking. Lol

I am returning in January and at this stage hotel Vista is my top pick for hotel again.