IGNORED

Max Hotel/Restaurant Soi 13

devee8

Sorry, have no experience with the hotel, but the restaurant is really good. I especially like the ravioli, and the

place is conveniently located next door to the Pump Station.

Retired

Looks nice on the site. Do they have a pool??? Can't see any pic of it??? keep us informed about this hotel when you've been there!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

It looks ok,but whats the price for 1 night?

I emailed the people the other day - "900/night and standard room 800/night"

I may consider staying but regardless, for a good time I would recommend "Golden Girls" a few doors away. Went there tonight - 650 baht all in upstairs in a room or on the bar sofa which was empty. Not sure if they always fuck for the bj price but this girl tonight "too horny" and insisted!

• 3 months later...

stay there 3 times now, like it very much, stay in superior room with balcony lookig over postoffice. pay 800 bath night,no swimmingpool, have electronic safe in room, girfriendly take id card in reception. I book there again for mars 1 month.

i recommend it