IGNORED

Sa Kaeo Province

Braveheart

Sa Kaeo (Thai สระแก้ว) is a province (changwat) of Thailand. It is located in the east of Thailand. To the east it borders Banteay Meanchey and Battambang of Cambodia.

Sa Kaeo became a province in 1993, when the Amphoe Sakaeo together with Amphoe Wang Nam Yen from Prachin Buri were elevated to provincial status. It is thus one of the three youngest provinces of Thailand, together with Amnat Charoen and Nong Bua Lam Phu.

The north of the province is covered with the forested mountains of the Dong Phaya Yen range. To the south are foothill plains, which are mostly deforestated.

Two national parks are located in the Cardamom Mountains at the border to Cambodia, protecting the rain forests. Pang Sida National Park was established in 1982, Ta Phraya National Park in 1996.

The provincial seal shows the sun rising over the archeological ruins Prasart Kao Noi Si Chom Poo, an important Khmer temple. The rising sun symbolizes the location of the province in the east. In the front is a Buddha image in a pond with lotus flowers.

Provincial tree is Phyllonthus emblica, the provincial flower is the Orange Jessamine (Murraya paniculata).

Sa Kaeo is subdivided into 7 districts (Amphoe) and 2 minor districts (King Amphoe). The districts are further subdivided into 59 communes (tambon) and 619 villages (muban).

Extracted from Wikipedia: Sa Kaeo Province

• 4 years later...

Is there any Night Clubs Pubs Bars in the town ?! .,

C O L O M B I A 

• 2 months later...

Is there any Night Clubs Pubs Bars in the town ?! .,

Yes, but you need to speak Thai..... once they have seen you around town it's not bad :)

• 2 months later...

Try it in the caraoke bars around the area of the market or bus station!

I like also supermarkets ...no joke...not only one time the girls came over and asked if I want a thai gf.....!

Check out the nice chicks at Kentucky fried chicken at BIG C....big C would be also her bra size.....

And if you cannot find anything it is only 3 hours down south.

• 4 months later...

Quite often stay in Sa Kaeo sometimes in Sa Kaeo, Wan Nam Yen, Wan Sombun,and Soi Dao this is a very nice part of

Thailand but not part of Isaan which the girls like to make clear for some reason there is not very much for Farrangs to

do here by way of bars etc but there are some Thai Karaoke bars if you are feeling brave and want to get deaf I went last

April 2012 and there are a few new hotels open and the signs of changes on the way went shopping in tesco lotus and was

chatted up by a little cuty that worked there asking if I had or was looking for a thai girlfriend because she wanted a farrang

boyfriend.

• 2 months later...

isn't there a black farang play for sa khoa at football i think he plays in goal.i saw him in a bank in wang nam yen