Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Areca Lodge construction

paulitso

I have noticed on the hotel site that they will be building a new wing and also some construction next door from Jan 09 to Nov 09. I was thinking of staying here in 2010, and wondered if this would best be avoided ? or is construction work not that noticeable in Pattaya, or if it has ruined some long lie in's ?

Can anybody tell me if they have finished those tin buildings in front of the Pattaya Bay Resort, as i will be staying there in Nov?

I have noticed on the hotel site that they will be building a new wing and also some construction next door from Jan 09 to Nov 09. I was thinking of staying here in 2010, and wondered if this would best be avoided ? or is construction work not that noticeable in Pattaya, or if it has ruined some long lie in's ?

Stayed at the Areca in June/July,work on new wing at rear of hotel,only really noticed when using rear pool,never heard anything in room during 2 week stay,then again my room was not overlooking rear pool area.I can honestly say the building work was no inconvenience and i shoud imagine the main buildings will be completed by now,there is the option of the front pool if you are disturbed by other pool

• 1 month later...

actually just seen a little presentation video of the new wing and it looks very classy, so just wondering if Areca is trying for the tour party market in this wing ? may change the feel of Areca Lodge !

Can anybody tell me if they have finished those tin buildings in front of the Pattaya Bay Resort, as i will be staying there in Nov?

I ask them last month in a email to...take them long time to respond, but now they say that all the work will is finished. But some noise maybe heared from the building in the neiberhood, because there is a lot of building going on....but not to loud because of the distance...so i will book there for Jan 2010....been there in May 2009 and the noise was unbelieveble...we could not sit by the big pool...that's why i ask them.

But i love the place and area...close to everything

have fun....

Mike

Mai pen rai...