Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel & Residences

The Backpacker

Hey everyone,

I booked a room at the Sunshine hotel for this Friday (Sep. 18th) - best deal I could find - 860 Baht incl. breakfast for a hotel with a pool in Soi 8.

Anyway, I booked a single room (not a double room). Can I still bring girls up for free?

One girl? Two girls?

What about the breakfast and the pool. Can my lady of the day use them?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I booked a room at the Sunshine hotel for this Friday (Sep. 18th) - best deal I could find - 860 Baht incl. breakfast for a hotel with a pool in Soi 8.

Anyway, I booked a single room (not a double room). Can I still bring girls up for free?

One girl? Two girls?

Thanks!

you are ok with girls,i only brought 1 back though. the pools on the small side,and breakfast i didnt get up for. enjoy.

I used to stay there a lot.

They are girl friendly. Make sure you take her to the desk to check her ID card. If you walk straight the lift the often don't bother to call you back.

In pattaya all hotels at this sort of price range will be guest friendly. Anyone who wasn't would be out of business in no time.

I'm not sure about the pool. You'll probably be ok, especially if its fairly empty and you tip reception.

Breakfast will be ok if you pay for it.

If you have some sort of free breakfast deal they may not like you using it for guests. I think some hotel deals you get breakfast included and they give you some tickets. I've seen places refuse to honour these for 'guests' on several occasions.

Stayed there once, ceiling was to short. kept banging knuckels on the textured ceiling. I'm only 5'10" and never had this problem anywhere else I stayed. I moved down the block to flipper lodge. I liked it better for several reasons, the pool on the roof, with view of ocean and being at the end of Soi 8 instead of middle, it was worth the move IMHO. Prices about same.

Sunshine hotel Res side is Good.Very girl friendly.The old wing has the low cielings If you don't know the girl well check her ID at the front desk,just to be safe.I have not had any problems not checking in a ID of a girl I know.The Free Breakfast is Good,but they will charge your guest 150 Baht? Has 2 pools that I have never used.If your there to Shag it is Perfect!! :BJ3:

babydollsaddict.gif

I think i got HIV at the Sunshine hotel and Suites. The housekeeper was very nice and washed out the huge bloodstains from the sheets the night before. Needless to say, that ruined my trip for a day or two. Word of advice...always make sure the lights are on before you stick your ____ inside one of the girls. Stay away from a girl named Mimi on Soi 7 at the WorldWide Bar. Seriously.

I think i got HIV at the Sunshine Hotel and Suites. The housekeeper was very nice and washed out the huge bloodstains from the sheets the night before. Needless to say, that ruined my trip for a day or two. Word of advice...always make sure the lights are on before you stick your ____ inside one of the girls. Stay away from a girl named Mimi on Soi 7 at the WorldWide Bar. Seriously.

Ermmm where do you start with this post?

Hey everyone,

One girl? Two girls?

Thanks!

I stayed many times at Sunshine in the past.

Regarding bringing girls: there is absolutely no problems, you can bring one,two or more. And you don't need to go to the reception to register them (unless you want to) ... just go straight to the elevator. I never had a problem.

There are two buildings: the hotel and the residences. I always stayed at the residences which I think is somehow better.

The top floors at the residences were my favorites for the good sea view. But ... unfortunately with the new huge mall that was just built close-by the sea views are not that great any more ... :-(

And there is a great Internet place downstairs, very modern.

Enjoy the worry free Sunshine hotel !

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

... And to complete my statement from my previous post about the good sea view that you can get from the top floors of the Residence building, here is a picture taken from the 10th floor about 2 years ago. Now the view is a little obstructed to the left by the newly built mall building...

sp 070.jpg

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png