IGNORED

Can you help identify the name of this hotel.

tomx2

Hi.

I am trying to identify the name of this hotel, I know the location but I am currently not in Thailand at the moment and would like to inquire about their monthly rates by phone/email.

From Beach Road, If you walk out of the Natural Beach hotel head south you hit Soi11 on the corner.

Walk up Soi11 towards Pattaya Second Road about 10-15 feet from The Natural Beach hotel, there is a hotel where you walk up some stairs to the recception area. I could not identify the hotel name when I walked by last year, but their daily rate was advertise at 900 Baht and their monthly rate stated 18,000 Baht special discount(Which I am interested in).

I believe there are 2 hotels on Soi11 but this is not the larger one further down.

Anyone familier with this area can help me identify this hotel?

Thanks.

TC.

I think it's Baan Sila, open few months ago and not in google view, room 999 bahts, you can use the pool of Natural beach.

tél :

038 413 912

038 413 922

038 413 932

mail : [email protected]

591091baansilach.jpg

705315baansilasdb.jpg

Thanks.

Heard any reviews since it open?

• 3 years later...

It's Baan Sila, the other wing connected to the Natural Beach hotel on Soi 11 and Beach Road. Both those hotels are very reliable and i stay there regularly. Enjoy!