Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

August Suites

sam diego

I just returned from my trip and I stayed in the August Suites. I have read good reviews and like to try new places each trip.

Pros: New hotel, plenty of sunlight and good view, comfortable bed, separate shower, good sized pool on 2nd floor, key card, location.

Cons: aircon loud, no drawers for clothes.

I stayed in a standard room for 1300 bht a night. My original reservation was for four nights but I extended for another three. All of the staff would greet me every time I entered or departed the hotel. I would be asked where I was going or what I was going to do. I know they had good intentions but this got annoying quickly. One evening my girl got men in the bed. I asked the staff to clean the room and bed. The next morning a I received a bill for 2000 bht :NiceThread1:. I was shocked but I payed the bill. My girl kept apologizing and I said it was okay. When we returned, I talked to a Thai man (Manager???)who speaks good English and works there. I told him I thought the bill was excessive. I can understand 1000 bht for the cleaning but not 2000 bht. Later he returned and said he could not do anything about the bill. I smiled and said "okay." Even though it is a good hotel, I will not be returning in the future.

So you paid 2000 Bath for washing some blood out the bed-sheet. :) Why didn't you go to a laundry and paid 100 for washing and give maybe 100 more for express service. Or wash by hand and soap and ask the maid to change sheet as you spilled some water on it......

Advice: i always lay a towell under her ass when she has her periods. or even better she can buy tampons in circular shape and insert it close to the exit of her womb so she won't loose anymore blood. Many BG use this when having her periods and the men most of the time doesn't know it.

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Here is a picture of the tampons they use when having periods so they are able to fuck without losing blood

10E20315.jpg

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

This has happened twice to me (My Tilak) in the Areca Lodge. I guess I am just unlucky that way. The sheets were a complete and utter mess. I had to sleep on the floor. The next morning I told the lady that was about to clean my room why I had bundled up all the sheets. I gave her 500Bht. She was very appreciative of the money and just said "No plopplam"! These things happen

Well done the Areca team once more.

Here is a picture of the tampons they use when having periods so they are able to fuck without losing blood

I felt these little f*ckers the last time I had me hand up! Clever dastards! bonking on the blob.

Chears for the "Headsup"! 555

I think this is to do with the fact that you sign a waiver on check-in and there is a big sign on the back of the room door saying about these prices. So there should be no surprises.

I agree they are excessive, but you knew how much they were going to charge, so I would have done what the other BM suggested by sneaking the sheet out to an outside laundry service.

I wasn't aware of their AC being noisy, but maybe you had a temperamental unit?

i'm a little bit astonished about the posts because i guess the Ladies should know by herself when they have her period :Evil_Grin2:

What: and miss the chance of earning a few Baht. They couldn't care less. Your room, your sheets, your mess... your plopplam!!

I think this is to do with the fact that you sign a waiver on check-in and there is a big sign on the back of the room door saying about these prices. So there should be no surprises.

I agree they are excessive, but you knew how much they were going to charge, so I would have done what the other BM suggested by sneaking the sheet out to an outside laundry service.

I wasn't aware of their AC being noisy, but maybe you had a temperamental unit?

A freind and I stayed there last month in seperate rooms and the air con IS noisy.....but good.

Great hotel though I must say.

COYS

I would recommend anyone to stay at the August Suites. Everything else was top notch. Just be aware. In the room, there is a sheet of paper with all the rules. 300bht - 1000 bht charge for soiled linen. Hmmmmmm

I have only ever seen a price list for stolen/lost towels, or may be if you break an ashtray. I wonder what other hotels have price lists stuck on the back of there doors and what sort of thing they would expect you to pay for.

soi 7 -8 are only 5 minutes walk..but you have to cross pattaya klang and 2nd road which can be busy :LMAO1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...