IGNORED

Mind Resort Hotel

voltaire

Hello out there !

I will make my first trip to LoS within the next days and one of my basic concerns was to find a hotel and a specific room type that will make me feel nice.

My needs are ( not in specific order )

Some kind of tropical atmosphere

Nice pool to hang around

Some kind of jacuzzi (not public)

Larger than average room

Free internet , safe in room , A/C , Sofa , no joiners fee

Location not far from WS

Two rooms side by side ( going with a friend )

Best price possible

After extended search on the web i found out Mind Resort

( www.mindresortpattaya.com )

I have booked two super deluxe rooms for me and my friend there.

Cost is 2200tbht (weekly rate-no ABF) plus there is a 10% off until 31/10 , so total 1980tbht/night

Looks promising , don't you think ?

Anyone been there ?

I will try to post some things about the hotel during my stay there but i will probably get too busy ;)

So i can only promise a full review after living half a month there when i get back home , around 5th Oct.

To be continued

P.S. If there is a post for this hotel already and i can not find in , please admin delete mine

A trip to Pattaya has its ugly side ... Unfortunately you need to go back home :/

• 4 weeks later...

After 14 nights on Mind Resort on a super deluxe room i am back to give you a feeling of this hotel.

I was planing to make a small toor to other tupes of rooms but you can understand that first time in Pattaya shrinks time a lot :GoldenSmile1:

So , hotel is next to Phaphaya hotel , on the corner of 3rd road and soi 17. It is a decent spot tbh , 10min max on foot from WS.

Bad think is that you are almost unable to find a bus near the hotel. But there are many taxis , so you will only have problem on rainy times.

Right across the hotel there is an internet cafe (30b per h)/not needed unless you need to print something + laundry + massage + 7/11 and family mart

hotel have 24h security + groom + reception. The restaurant works until 11p.m. Nice food , not much choices tho , very friendly staff.

Breakfast not good , only from 6:30 to 11:00am.

Pool has running water effect which feels great , whirlpool , hot jacuzzi and direct access to private whirlpools on super deluxe rooms.

By the pool there is a bar (open until 8pm) {you can get pool towels from there but you must return them before you go to your room}

Also there is Steam room + Sauna + shower + decent gum + dressing room + toilet (last two are more convenient on your room ofc ) .

The super deluxe rooms are comfortable and large. They are placed around the pool (2nd floor). They have kitchen , hallway , bathroom (toothbrush , toothpaste, comb , shampoo , shower foam , shower cap , sawing kit , ears cleaners ) , huge double bed , small desk with mirror , big desk with pool view for your laptop ( only lan internet , no wifi ), balcony , semi-private whirlpool ( see pictures ).

Room was real non smoking , very clean , cleaning ladies was very polite. Room cleaning usualy until 2pm ( if you dont have "please clean my room" hang on the door they call you from reception to ask you if you want "clean loom?

Minibar is not so mini , more like a midi, enough room for everything you need to add on the fridge + complimentary water and coffee/tea. There is also a small water boiler+microwave.

the hotel also features a massage center , you can take the girl to your room for more relaxing. Works like most of massages on Pattaya ( you may get special if you want ) although prices are higher (500b for 1h oil) It was nice for me sometimes , relaxing and fall a sleep without re-dressing.

Reception is nice and helpful , no joiners fee for one lady (2 person room so ANY 2 persons is ok) , they keep id on reception, they call when the lady want to leave, everything perfect.

Safe was in closet and can not be moved. Many times a left some money when the room was getting cleaned everything was in place after cleaning.

You can also rent a bike directly from the hotel , 200b per day , i only got one for 4 days so i wasnt able to get a discount but i believe that is possible. hotel have a very big parking on ground floor.

Overall i was very pleased by the hotel and the facilities ( note that your over-night can use pool/jacuzzi/steam room/sauna without additional charge) and the only thing that bothers me was that one night about 1am the hot water was not so hot. It was ok to shower but i was afraid that may get colder by the time. Hopefully there was no such issue and the next morning water was ok again.

I will stay there again on my next visit for sure. Price is good but only on weekly rate or monthly. Weekly rate is 2200b per day ( i got -10% due to off-season=1980b)

Enjoy pic :)

19092009055.jpg

19092009057.jpg

19092009058.jpg

This feature is excellent, you can watch your love while she shower and many many other staff , you just need good imagination ;)

19092009059.jpg

Space for everything , big plus for me as i tend to buy many beers/waters at once

19092009060.jpg

19092009061.jpg

Main workspace :Number1a:

19092009063.jpg

No music channel ! Only music from Ftv :/

19092009064.jpg

Sofa makes it less hotel room and more like home.

19092009065.jpg

Girls love this view.. After used to small cheap rooms once they see this they tend to love you more and more :Chokdee:

SDC10055.jpg

You just press the button on the whirlpool and super time begins!

SDC10085.jpg

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10087.jpg

SDC10088.jpg

SDC10089.jpg

SDC10090.jpg

View from within whirlpool to the main pool. discreet enough , social enough ;)

SDC10090.jpg

A nice way to start your day , along with some head massage from my present teerak ;)

SDC10091.jpg

A trip to Pattaya has its ugly side ... Unfortunately you need to go back home :/

Yes , max depth is 1.80

By the room the depth is around 1m.

Love the idea of a pool on your balancy.

But the hotel its self seems to be at the end of third road

what it like getting back to it from Ws

200 baht a night from the taxis mafia

Ok so from the pics if you dont mind paying the extra money for the swimming pool, great. But for me i have seen rooms them selves just as good for maybe 1000 or under

Love the idea of a pool on your balancy.But the Hotel its self seems to be at the end of third road what it like getting back to it from Ws 200 baht a night from the taxis mafia

Well i loved the idea too , but when i was actually lived it i was thrilled. WS to hotel usually 100b , in case of rain 150b to 200b. But the last few days i had a motorbike (200b per day) so it was not an issue

Ok so from the pics if you dont mind paying the extra money for the swimming pool, great. But for me i have seen rooms them selves just as good for maybe 1000 or under

The room it self is big , clean , and decent , nothing more. Of course you can find a better looking room for the same or less money. But i was having some special needs beyond the room it self.

"Some kind of tropical atmosphere

Nice pool to hang around

Some kind of jacuzzi (not public)

Larger than average room

Free internet , safe in room , A/C , Sofa , no joiners fee"

And to be honest i have made a very extended search on the web and i was not able to track down something similar.