IGNORED

Air Emirates from Newcastle

Glenn A

Air Emirates now fly to Bangkok via Dubai from Newcastle, which is a considerable time saving for people from the North East and Cumbria. I have flown with Emirates to Aus before and the standard of customer care and catering is very high.

I didn't find out until a few weeks ago, as normally long hauls where I live started in Manchester.

I didn't find out until a few weeks ago, as normally long hauls where I live started in Manchester.

Where you live??

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Where you live??

Hi, Muso, Whitehaven, Cumbria, our principal long haul airports are Manchester or Glasgow. Newcastle would be a lot easier to get to for me and is a lot easier to get around.

Hi, Muso, Whitehaven, Cumbria, our principal long haul airports are Manchester or Glasgow. Newcastle would be a lot easier to get to for me and is a lot easier to get around.

I know it well!! Was over in Newby Bridge a couple of weeks ago......

Boys where have you been Emirates have been flying from Newcastle to Bangkok for 3 years!. I live in newcastle and have been going every Jan for last 3 years.

My next trip I will be doing this for the first time from Newcastle.

Usually I go with Thai air, so have been travelling down to London first.

Decided to give Emirates a go for a change, so hopefully this will become my regular route

if all goes well :)

Happiness is....Escaping from the Land Of Snarls to the Land Of Smiles!

Emirates are very good and the customer care is excellent. Newcastle is far less crowded than Manchester and flying outside the summer peak it should be quiet.

I have flown Emirates from Ncl several times, but I think it is worth mentioning the long stopovers in Dubai...sometimes 8 hours and more.That is why i am doin Ncl/Ams/Bkk this time, only 2 hrs in Schipol...And it was cheaper!!!