IGNORED

Eastiny Residence Hotel.

Double D

Hey guys,

I've been to Patts twice, and on both occasions, I've stayed at the Eastiny Residence hotel in Soi 10.

As I was staying for a month on this trip, they gave me the rate of 900bht per night but the usual rate for a standard room is 1,050bht per night.

This price also includes a free breakfast which isn't bad and usually lasts me the whole day untill I have something for dinner.

The rooms don't have a safe but there is of course safety deposit boxes available at reception.

The safety deposit boxes in reception are available untill 9.00pm.

There's a pool on the second floor.

The hotel also has a 7/11 type shop out the front which can be handy at times.

Soi 10 is pretty central and quiet as there is no Beer Bars in the Soi apart from a small Beer Bar complex on the second road end.

There is also a building being constructed just down from the Eastiny at the moment so the construction noise can be a bit load in the morning.

There's also a massage/spa place next door which I went to a few times and found it to be quite good.

Soi 10 also has a laundry down at the Beach road end which I used.

I found the service to be absolutely excellent and would definately go back and stay there again.

I've included a few pics of the Soi to give BM's an idea of what the location is like.

Cheers!

IMGP0200.JPG

IMGP0202.JPG

IMGP0203.JPG

IMGP0204.JPG

IMGP0205.JPG

IMGP0212.JPG

IMGP0213.JPG

IMGP0372.JPG

IMGP0375.JPG

IMGP0377.JPG

IMGP0413.JPG

IMGP0414.JPG

Thanks for the heads up. Some nice photos, i would like to have seen the pool however. One thing I always look for is a photo of the bathroom. Usually they are not displayed very well, possibly beacuse they are dirty or run down and in need of some urgent maintenance. The Eastiny looks OK

Thanks for sharing

Is it me or does that toilet seat need a good cleaning?

Other than that looks a nice enough place.. thx for sharing the pics.

27,000 baht for a monthly rate is a little steep as there are alot better options out there such as the LK Mansion or www.soleildesiam.com

• 2 months later...

thanks for the post , I have been trying to book there for 2 days but i am having alot of trouble with there online system . I have just sent them an email letting them know

I went there 5 trips in a row & i got to know the manager (Sue Nee) really well. I asked her how much per night for 2 weeks in May 09...she said 1200bht....thats in low season!!! :GoldenSmile1: Bloody crazy! especially when they're no festivals going on at that time. Thats what you get when you try & be a loyal customer to some of these thai's.

IMHO the hotel is looking old, the pool has too much chlorine in it,the breakfast is shit & the price thay charge is over the top!

• 2 years later...

not that i will be seeing it much no doubt but does the pool get sun all day?

f**k it...lets do it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thieving f;;ks stole my passport credit cash flight ticket,s and 2 memory card,s

from safety deposit box BEHIND RECEPTION

be warned

Thieving f;;ks stole my passport credit cash flight ticket,s and 2 memory card,s

be warned

Sorry to hear that mate.

Unfortunately, the management has changed since I posted this review.

I have heard quite a few reports about property being stolen from the safes behind reception.

Obviously they cant be trusted anymore.

Shame really, it used to be a nice hotel.

be warned

like robbing bars, hotel, and girls, they dont think about how much the web can FUCK your income!! word spreads more then every now.... thanks i now wont stay there! when will the learn

f**k it...lets do it!!

• 1 month later...
like robbing bars, hotel, and girls, they dont think about how much the web can FUCK your income!! word spreads more then every now.... thanks i now wont stay there! when will the learn

How true! I too was looking at this hotel, but no more!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone with a bit more forum and web savvy than me

should create a dedicated forum to tell us all what hotel,s to avoid because of thieving