IGNORED

Unlimited calls to Thailand for £3.39 / $5.95 per month

MintyCock

I had been using www.localphone.com, getting good service and cheap call rates 0.8p per min until I came across a deal from Skype.

Basically you pay a monthly rate of £3.39 which entitles you to unlimited calls to both Thai landlines and mobiles. I tried it out and the quality is excellent. You are not tied to a contract as well as it's a per month thing so you can cancel whenever.

Even though Skype states it is unlimited they do place conditions on it - fair usage limit of 10,000 minutes per user per month, with a maximum of 6 hours per day.

More details - Skype unlimited

• 3 months later...

Thanks Minty.I just subscribed.I'll try it out tomorrow but if it works ok then it's going to save me a small fortune.

Skypes landlines around the world packs are great value! I'm just waiting for them to get a virtual number for Thailand so I can receive incoming calls as well! Anyone know any options? (My business is based in Aus and needs a BKK number that will do free redirects like didww to my sydney voip number) or an online virtual number in bkk I can use that is cheap