IGNORED

New cheaper Rebtel rates

luv.you.long.time

I received a customer service email today from Rebtelwho are saying that following the success of a recent survey, they have lowered their mobile minute rate to Thailand to 0.9 of a cent (probably around half a penny a minute (UK).

I've been using it for a couple of years now and it is a fabulous service. I would highly recommend anyone that has a teerak / friend / Gik / Business around the world that they hook up with this service.

All you do is register your number, they will give you an automated telephone call back to which you acknowledge by pressing "1" on your phone to say the information being input is correct. You then give them your paypal email address or just use a bank card to credit your rebtel account with some money (minimum is $10). You tell them the numbers you want to dial and they will text you back a local number to dial whenever you want to dial that international number. Easy peezy :)

I've saved a fortune in the time that I've been using it.

That is way cheap...and the service works good, I don't know how they are making money being so low.