IGNORED

Cheapest calls to Thailand

Scottish_Tyrant

OK this is the cheapest calls I have found from the UK to Thailand, posted in preference order:

1. LINK HERE TO REBTEL The beauty of this, is there is no need to remember codes or numbers, a simple join up precesss and you get a direct UK number which costs you about 0.6p per minute. Measured in actual minutes with 5 minutes free when you join. Similar to skype but without the hassles. Has an automatic charge option meaning you never run out of credit, SUPERB SERVICE. There is also the benefit of intorducing people and getting a free $10 for each on introduced, hence this post!

2. 08442002525 then enter the number in Thailand you are calling, calls are a local call plus 0.5p a minute. Quality is not bad but does not always connect.

3. Phone cards, the likes of Lollipop is cheap but not only do you have to plug in Thai phone numbers but pin codes as well, bit of a pain in the ass IMO.

Wha's like us?

:Cross_Fingers: :GoldenSmile1:Been using REBTEL for over 12 months now to call various ladies ! Works great and does what it says on the packet ! Highly recommend !

Another one is www.localphone.com. This is the one I use. Cost to LOS is 0.8 pence per minute. Not quite as cheap as yours, but a good service. No connection charges.

:EvilLaugh1: :GoldenSmile1:Been using REBTEL for over 12 months now to call various ladies ! Works great and does what it says on the packet ! Highly recommend !

Have to agree, I only started using it a month ago and I was very sceptical. But since joining they have reduced prices and are now among the cheapest option available IMO. I have to say however, that the dialling wins it for me. No more pin codes etc, superb :)

Wha's like us?

Even better if you get free land line calls with your mobile tariff as the number they give you to call is a 020 London number ! So all your paying for is your call credit which you can do thru paypal so you get extra peace of mind with that !!!!!!!!!!!

Rebtel is the dog's bollocks, been using it for over a year now.. Get a phone contract with free landline calls and you are laughing :EvilLaugh1:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Why call her when she can call you? Who has the balls and the cash?

• 4 weeks later...

All you need is an internet connection and about 12 euros

you can download www.voipdiscount.com where you can send text messages for only 0,03 cents and you have free calls to thai modile phones and land lines for up to 300 minutes per week, if you exceed that there is a small charge of 0,01 per minute, also the quality is perfect.

i have been using that for about a year now and i am completely satisfied.

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

I'm looking at the Unlimited Country deal at Skype

For £3:39 (incuding VAT) you can call any one country, subject to a "Fair Usage Policy" of 10,000 minutes per user per month, with a maximum of 6 hours per day.

I am also finding that localphone.com deal isnt that great. Every time i have used it lately to use up some free minutes on my mobile, i get an engaged signal, but, when i dial the same number on my home phone straight after using an 0844 number i get straight through.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Try a SIM card from Lebara - calls to Thailand are 4p/6p land/mobile (cheaper than calling the UK, typical UK), texts 10p to anywhere in the world. Not the cheapest option but no messing about with dialing via other numbers, remembering codes or anything - just place the call from your mobile like any other number, and receive them the same.

Lebara

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

Have been using few numbers from my virgin land line at home and the 0844 numbers even though been qouted as saying cost is 0.5 p p/min the actual charge wen get my phone bill from virgin is 3p p/min.???

anybody else noticed this and is there alternatives without skype as just dialling these l/line numbers seems easier and less hassle.

plus have new mobile cont with 300 mins p/mth is there any number u can use to utilise your monthly allowance by using your mobile?

last but not least sms txts cost 25p ea to thai is there an alternative as hav unlimited txts to uk mobiles but internationals are 25p ea?

cheers for help

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Also point for VoIPDiscount. Been using it for few months now, and saved great amount of money.

Usually the lines are good, but after couple reconnects even bad line can turn better :D

Hi chaps,

Have been using few numbers from my virgin land line at home and the 0844 numbers even though been qouted as saying cost is 0.5 p p/min the actual charge wen get my phone bill from virgin is 3p p/min.???

I am with Virgin & I assume you're using Dialaround like I used to?

Virgin charge 2.5p p/m to connect to the local 0844 200 number then Dialaround charge 0.5p

Plus Virgin charge a connection fee per call, up to 10p.

...last but not least sms txts cost 25p ea to thai is there an alternative as hav unlimited txts to uk mobiles but internationals are 25p ea?

Orange camel pay as you go charge 15p, cheapest I know (bar Skype obviously)

Peace. :P

sgu_banner.gif

I have used a Talk Mobile sim card and find that i get around one hour talk time to THailand for one pound. I have been using this sim card for a couple years now and I find it very cheap and easy.

B52

OK this is the cheapest calls I have found from the UK to Thailand, posted in preference order:

1. LINK HERE TO REBTEL The beauty of this, is there is no need to remember codes or numbers, a simple join up precesss and you get a direct UK number which costs you about 0.6p per minute. Measured in actual minutes with 5 minutes free when you join. Similar to skype but without the hassles. Has an automatic charge option meaning you never run out of credit, SUPERB SERVICE. There is also the benefit of intorducing people and getting a free $10 for each on introduced, hence this post!

2. 08442002525 then enter the number in Thailand you are calling, calls are a local call plus 0.5p a minute. Quality is not bad but does not always connect.

3. Phone cards, the likes of Lollipop is cheap but not only do you have to plug in Thai phone numbers but pin codes as well, bit of a pain in the ass IMO.

NOT AS CHEAP AS SOME 4P MINUTE TELESTUMP 08444283636 ALWAYS CONNECTS UNLIKE SOME OF CHEARER ONES