IGNORED

Hotels Soi 1-4

ktuser

I like the soi 1 - soi 4 area. I normally stay at Sabai Wing. Whilst it is a good place to stay, I'm begining to think I may be able to get a better place for the money. In low season - price is around 1450 per night and in high season it is around 1650. Anyway thats what they quoted me by email for my trip in november. And the hotel is getting a bit tired.

So, can anyone recommend better places in the area? I understand there are quite a few new hotels in the area.

Thanks for your help..

I have been on Pattayaone.com, but whilst I can see what hotels are in which soi and whether they are gf or not, what I was really looking for was recommendations.

Either from those who have stayed in hotels in the area and would stay again or from what people have heard.

I find the advice here invaluable. Some of the board mmbers have been around every square inch of pattaya!!

I know Sois 1-4 is not everyones cup of tea. I also know lots of people prefer to stay in cheaper guesthouses. But there are also others who do like staying around Soi 1-4 and in good hotels. And its from these members that I'm hoping to get some recommendations.

Thanks..

Summer spring hotel soi 1...there's a couple of threads on this hotel in this section(pages 1,2 & 3)...starting price for rooms are 1200bht...good luck.

felix - thanks. I have looked at reports on summer spring and am pretty tempted. 1n fact I will probabaly go for this one if I don't get any more suggestions.

Terry - thanks also. For some reason I don't feel too right about hotel vista. It's like something tells me not to. One of the reasons is the joiner policy. You actually have to confirm in advance, only then will they allow a joiner. And only one a day!!. If you are going to make exceptions, why not just drop the policy altogether. I'm sure business will be better. For that reason hotel vista is not looking so good. BUT.. have you stayed there? And would you stay again?

Cheers guys.

felix - thanks. I have looked at reports on summer spring and am pretty tempted. 1n fact I will probabaly go for this one if I don't get any more suggestions.

Terry - thanks also. For some reason I don't feel too right about hotel vista. It's like something tells me not to. One of the reasons is the joiner policy. You actually have to confirm in advance, only then will they allow a joiner. And only one a day!!. If you are going to make exceptions, why not just drop the policy altogether. I'm sure business will be better. For that reason hotel vista is not looking so good. BUT.. have you stayed there? And would you stay again?

Cheers guys.

If you book through the link the agent knows the manager very well and will sort out the joiner issue. I'm the last person to stay at a hotel that will charge me a joiner fee.

Up to you.

I checked out the new Sabai Empress hotel on Soi 1 and 2nd road. It was very nice. In August rooms were 1200 baht.

Sabai Lodge & Sabai Inn seem to get good reviews. Not stayed there myself though.

sl_map.gif

Website here:

http://www.sabailodge.co.th/

No mention of Sabai Inn there, strangely. So check here:

http://www.sabaiinn.com/

You might consider Green Park or Loma, part of the Sunshine group. Located in Naklua.

Nice places to relax, away from the 'scene' & a short walk to the baht busses on the Naklua Rd (the 'west' exit from the roundabout on the map.)

http://www.greenparkpattaya.com/

http://www.lomaresort.com/

Good luck. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

The Sabai Lodge or inn has just opened on Soi 2 next the Sabai Dee massage. They are offering 50% off and it is a excellent location. Maybe a little low end though.

I still have a soft spot for Baboona Apartments. It's on Beach Road between Soi 3 & 4. Only catch is no pool and piss poor wifi.

http://www.baboonabeach.com/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22308-baboona-apartments/

Edited by Temujin

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

No brainer!... Link

Available for ฿1400 inc. ABF here

Terry,

Thanks.

At the hotel myself and met Alleycat in the hotel lift.

He agrees an incredible hotel at this price. I will come back again in October. Shd be able to coincide with your visit. Alleycat mentioned that he will be back again at hotel Vista in October as well.

Tim

Bella Vista Prima. Soi 4

Thanks for all the info.

Terry, thank you for clarifying. I have now got hotel Vista at the top of my list.

Temujin, Baboona looks good but above the 2000 B$ per night limit that I have set.

Steelman, I did a search on bella villa prima on here, and it looks pretty good. So thanks for the heads up.

So the list I have is as follows (in order of preference) :

1 hotel Vista

2 Summer Spring

3 Bella Villa Prima

4 Sabai Wing

Will now send an email to Tim of thaihoteldiscounts for booking etc.

Cheers.

Thanks for all the info.

Terry, thank you for clarifying. I have now got Hotel Vista at the top of my list.

Temujin, Baboona looks good but above the 2000 B$ per night limit that I have set.

Steelman, I did a search on bella villa prima on here, and it looks pretty good. So thanks for the heads up.

So the list I have is as follows (in order of preference) :

1 Hotel Vista

2 Summer Spring

3 Bella Villa Prima

4 Sabai Wing

Will now send an email to Tim of thaihoteldiscounts for booking etc.

Cheers.

ktuser

Thanks. They have availability of all rooms and price are here.

www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/thailand/pattaya/accom/Hotel_Vista/

Club rooms have a dvd player and Ipod dock in the room

Tim.

I can confirm arrangements at hotel Vista, Soi 4 - an email to Mr Ken "[email protected]" will get the following reply -

We normally charge a joiner fee of 600 Baht per person per night, particularly to agent bookings.

However, if you book directly with us we can waive this joiner fee.

You will get 1 free joiner, breakfast not included.

In excess of 1 joiner, there is already a charge of 600 Baht per person.

My booking was deluxe room @ 1650PN

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at hotel Vista... Highly recommended.

Staying in same location on next trip but will probably stay across the road for a change....

Stayed at Hotel Vista... Highly recommended.

Staying in same location on next trip but will probably stay across the road for a change....

Which hotel u thinking of trying next across the road?