IGNORED

Swimming Pool on Buakaow

ClubInk

Hi Guys,

I am looking to stay in the Liquid Lounge on Buakaow for a few weeks in December but the place I am staying doesn't have a swimming pool. However it ticks all the other boxes i.e. I like the location, has wi fi, rooms look clean and safe. Is this still a good place to stay? I have a rate of 12,000 bht for 1 months stay.

Also, is there a swimming pool nearby I can use on a walk in daily or weekly rate?

Sawasdee Siam would be just down the road, probably 100-200 baht to use the pool i think

http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/pattaya/siam_sawasdee/index.html

100 for a day, inc. towel

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Yes, LK Metropole bout halfway up Soi Diana.

Pool, Gym, Sauna for 100 baht per day walk in.

Very nice indeed, just wish I could afford to stay there. :68:

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

You can use the LK Metropole pool for 100 baht and also their little gym. It's great place for the price.

There is a nice pool on the roof of the Intown Holiday hotel in soi Honey, I have heard that you can just walk in, up to the top floor in the Lift and use the pool.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am looking to stay in the Liquid Lounge on Buakaow for a few weeks in December but the place I am staying doesn't have a swimming pool. However it ticks all the other boxes i.e. I like the location, has wi fi, rooms look clean and safe. Is this still a good place to stay? I have a rate of 12,000 bht for 1 months stay.

Also, is there a swimming pool nearby I can use on a walk in daily or weekly rate?

jP COURT SOI LENKEE HAS A GOOD POOL 1000BHT A NITE

LK mansion on boukhao, i stayed there and you are allowed to use Metropol pool (although I didnt bother I was too busy fresh meat hunting)

Billy whats the SP on the LK mansion Hotel,arrrive Sunday, thinking of trying for a walk in rate, would you recomend the place , and what rate did you pay

Thanks Kev

Hi pal, I would recommend the LK yes, sorry for the dumb question but what is SP?

If i remember correctly the price is only 3600 baht per week. the rooms are spot on but ask for a quiet room, some are directly above boukhao road which can get a bit noisy but if you ask for a quiet room you will be ok.

The room service is spot on as the food is sent from the other 5 star accross the road, rooms are clean, no charge for water and power, and most importantly no lady charge. I would happily stay in this hotel every time.

guitars09022.jpg

Edited by billybarfine