Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Use Full Editor Not Working + Others.....

Pheromone

When I try to edit my posts in either Firefox or IE, I can no longer choose "Use Full Editor" 80%+ of the time. This sucks because I attach lots of pics and video.

Other issues. Apparently there is a video (media) limit per post now? I can only add so many videos to my posts now and you know I add a bunch in my TRs. Sucks

View New Content is acting up yet again, where it's only showing 2 threads at a time

Trying to Chat in the Lo-Fi version of the site on an iPhone is impossible.

In Lo-Fi, there is no button to VIEW NEW CONTENT. I have to access it first in regular and then switch to lo-fi

Why are all the Emoticons in random order STILL? Can we please make some sense of it?

I got more, but this is enough for now. FYI, my browsers are all up to date BTW. So is Adobe Flash, but I haven't checked my Java updates in a few weeks....

Eat. Down. South.

Full editor working for me (Safari on a Mac) for initial post but NOT when editing a post (nothing happens when I click "Use Full Editor"). The emoticons have lost the text name which was in the left column the last time I used them. As for upload limits, it says on mine:

1953.13MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 100MB)

I assumed maybe limits went away for Trusted Members but don't know (still waiting for the ascension).

Edited by philkrenshaw

:GoldenSmile1:

Eat. Down. South.

Good points Morgan....SAME SAME using internet explorer, cant use full editor...wtf??

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

• 1 month later...

All,

I'm having the same problem. Is there a workaround for this? I want to remove a couple of photos and if I remove the script it just drops them to the bottom as attached files. How do I get rid of or change photos with "Use Full Editor" not working? Mods please advise.

Big Chris

Works for me...

Firefox latest...

W7

Pack of cigs

Pepsi

Those are my specs

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

MODS any update on this problem ???

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

:Clap9::Clap9::Clap9::Clap9::Clap9:

Sorry that was too many bumps. I wanted to delete and add a picture but full edi------DOH!!!

Edited by bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Can't use the full editor with IE 7. Get an error message.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Sorry guys,

Please update your browsers for those that haven't.

Due to a private member breaching our trust a few months ago, deleting lots of pictures and content, the mods voted that the unlimited privilage should be taken away, as we have always given full trust and get burnt ocassionally. If members want to edit posts after a certain period, you need to ask the mods.

If you think that the editor is not working on new posts then we still have a problem, can someone confirm this?

If you think that the editor is not working on new posts then we still have a problem, can someone confirm this?

i can still edit recent posts, but the "use full editor" button dosent seem to do anything

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...