Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

clever

vikingboy

here in norway its very expensive to get treatment for a couple of things. do anyone here have experience with feet "fungus"( im not to good in english), i have under my left foot.? got it in the army, and have been doing some treatment here in norway, but i was thinking that i can wait to july and do it in pattaya, probably 1/5 of the price, like anything in thailand compared to norwegien prices

if you know what cream or treatment you need - just write it down and ask in pharmacy :) if they have it you can buy it!! Thai pharmacies pretty good for anibiotic/antibacterial treatments.

• 5 weeks later...

Here is a place with very good credentials in the newspaper "Pattaya People" of the

13. December 2006.

Or putting your foot in it! Tippi Toes Nail Boutique is one of the newest of the businesses now opening up in the prime spot shop houses just opposite Tony’s gymnasium on Third Road. It’s the brainchild of personable Karen Levin, originally from Northants in UK, who emigrated to Thailand with her husband as they could see that Pattaya is a fast developing scene.

So what is a nail boutique? Well, it’s a million miles away from the old chiropodist scraping away at your corns or the beach lady offering you a pedicure with scissors and a pointed instrument ready for action as you prepare to wince.

Rather, it’s about pampering your hands (yes, they do manicures too of course) and feet with a caressing touch through massage and moisturizing.

Various different manicures and pedicures are available depending on your requirements: from a basic manicure to a fully luxury spa pedicure with the optional mitt and slipper treatment.

All the pedicures are done in a luxurious spa chair unless you want to have a non-natural nail treatment at the same time.

The water in the spa tub contains an anti-microbial disinfectant to ensure the highest level of sanitation.

And it’s not just for women.

Every polished gentleman knows that, to make an impression, your hands can’t look like you’ve just been ploughing the fields.

Ugly feet aren’t much of a turn-on either. So there’s a range of treatments for both hands and feet for males of all ages.

As a bonus, if two people book in together, there’s a 10% discount for “double trouble”.

A female customer at Tippi Toes put it this way, “I booked in on a Thursday afternoon for a manicure and pedicure and went away feeling truly pampered.

The pedicure involved sitting in a spa chair with a remote for the massage controls and soaking my feet in a Lemon Tea Tree Soak followed by a Crystal Mineral Scrub, wrapping them in hot towels along with my hands.”

“Both my feet and hands were then treated to a Buttermint Buffing Scrub so that they felt really moisturised and soft.

Then came the gentle removing of the cuticles and buffing of the nails, finished off with White Tea Lotion and Ginger Root lotion.

Lastly, there was the painting of the nails for which I chose flowery pink.”

Tippi Toes uses only quality products from IBD, Ezflow, Cuccio, Clean and Easy, Orly and China Glaze.

The business is brimming with new ideas from children’s parties (a pleasant change from ponies and magic shows), manly appetites, macho spa parties, girlfriend gathering, princess and funky diva parties, discounts for seniors over 60 at some times of the week. Entrepreneurial Karen Levin has also invested in the shop unit next door.

Coming soon is a fully equipped hair salon and a school for training Thai hairdressers.

This is a business which is certainly going places.

Tippi Toes’ phone contacts are 038 413 114 and 089 0911 878. It really is beauty care with a novel slant.