IGNORED

How to use YOUR BOOKMARKS at an Internet Cafe w/o loading them into the PC hard drive?

Cruzerman

I tried a search but couldn't find this topic.

I have Firefox Bookmarks on my home PC. I am not planning to bring a laptop to Thailand - I don't want to bother worrying about it and lugging it around. So it's the internet cafes, which is fine for my needs.

My question: I export my Bookmarks as an HTML file on my memory stick before I leave home. I go to an internet cafe in Thailand and insert the stick. Can I access the bookmarks from my stick WITHOUT importing it to the internet cafe PC?

I leave login and password clues on the Bookmark's title, so I'd hate to leave it on a strange PC.

Thanks in advance!

Find your 'document and settings' folder on your C drive and open it to find the name you use on the computer and open it. Find the 'favourites' folder and copy it onto to a USB drive. On the public machine just open the folder on the USB drive and click the links you want to use.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Try Google Bookmarks?

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Hi Mate,

I use Delicious and it's excellent! Delicious is one of the most popular social bookmarking services available. It allow's you to sign-in from any browse on any computer and have your bookmarks available wherever you are in the world. It's easy to use and allows you to download your bookmarks from all the popular browsers like IE or FireFox. It also allows you to choose whether you want to share the bookmark site with others or to keep them privite.

www.delicious.com

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks guys for the great replies. I accessed my bookmarks from the USB drive and it worked great. I also registered with delicious.com so I have a backup source. Works like a champ!

THANK YOU!!!!