IGNORED

Fah's Birthday Party

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

Fah, our manager, is celebrating her birthday and her first anniversary at 3Som on 16 Sept. starting about 8:00 PM. She won't give away her age but I believe it's between 40 and 45.

:Busted:

There will be pig on a spit, Thai food and Western food and a Thai midi/karaoke band. We will be offering a 10% discount on all bins. We're asking that the girls stay until midnight if they're bar fined.

Fah has many friends and acquaintances that she'd love to see that night. She promises to be in rare form and will most likely be bouncing her tits off every male in the bar. If you know her you understand what I'm saying.

Please stop by for a drink or two and some food.

Image3s.jpg

3Som is located on Soi LK Metro that runs between Soi diana and Soi Buakhao.

card03.jpg

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

pitty im going to miss her birthday she is a nice lady she looked after me when i stayed at the 3som tell her i said happy birthday dan.

Hope to see some of you there tonight. Fah is looking forward to seeing everyone. She's pumped about the party. :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5::001_Thank_You5:

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

Wish her a happy birhtday for me dan and tell her ill get her a drink at x mas.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

Thanks to everyone who came by. Especially SOS, BJS, Go-Go Dog, Noodles, Kaddafi and all the other Addicts BMs. Fah was very happy and had a very good time.

Will be posting pics and possibly a little movie as soon as I can get them organized.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

hi guys fah is now 44 and plays with everyone only money count

Yes, I thought you might rear your obsessed little head. What a wanker.

Just for info guys, this poster is a jilted former boyfriend of Fah's who pesters her on the phone dozens of times a day begging her to come back to him, despite being told both politely and less politely to stop bothering her. Now he's starting to spread downright lies. Fah is not a P4P girl, she's a bloody good hospitality manager at 3som, and this post by the ex is an outrageous insult.

hi guys fah is now 44 and plays with everyone only money count

She won't play with you, that's why you threaten to kill her family and stalk her continually. Crawl back under your rock and have another dozen Chang. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Fah.

P1010424b.jpg

Fah and SOS

DSC_7008.jpg

Hammer stopped by.

DSC_7036.jpg

There was dancing.

DSC_7040.jpg

Pung and Yu.

DSC_7057.jpg

Fah and Lon.

DSC_7064.jpg

There was cake.

DSC_7072.jpg

And the icing.

DSC_7078.jpg

More dancing.

DSC_7086.jpg

Singing.

DSC_7094.jpg

Ploy.

DSC_7100.jpg

Beer.

P1010416.jpg

Ploy.

P1010426.jpg

Ploy and Beer.

P1010434.jpg

Beer.

P1010443.jpg

Ja and Pong.

P1010445.jpg

Tukta.

P1010446b.jpg

Thanks to all that attended. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Fah was very happy.

probe

looks like it was a great night!! only two weeks left and I'm staying near there. I gotta drop by and say hello to this fine lady :-). wow!!!

P1010416.jpg

...hope the right Beer is hot and the other beer is damn cold...see you soon

[size="5"]...currently studying the "Thai BG's mind"...it's gonna take a long long time and many more visits to LOS...[/size]

Hi Dan

Belated Happy Birthday Fah

Looks like I missed a fab party - nice pics you posted.

I'll buy you both a drink When I return 04 November.

Tony x

nb: For the record guys - Fah was very kind & helpful to me during my Songkran stay at 3Som last April.

nice pics dan and i hope beer and ploy are still there when i return at december i wouldnt mind a 3some in the 3some with these 2 lovely girls lol

Some nice looking girls at 3some..will have to come past in Nov for a quick look see :P

Great pics Dan looked like a good nite I willsee you in 12 weeks time for a beer.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

not for sure is all a big bullshit even fah we stay3 year together and in the end the brother is the husband

only lies every day she can be very friendly but its all for money and that is it

:LMFAO:

Loser you have really got my back up, :Raspberry6:

, I have recently stayed at 3Som and spent a lot of time chatting with Fah, I found her to be a hard worker, very helpful, and dedicated to raising her family .Certanly not the girl you describe to us :Think1:

:Thanks3: Jeez I see only 2 posts and both to slag of your former girl friend, is that only the reason you joined the forum? if thats the case What a "lowlife" you are :Disease:

My advice is to "get a life" Obviously you can't take rejection, no wonder this lovely lady got rid of you. By the way you are posting you can't get another woman to take Fah's place, is it any wonder ? :Finger5: so now you have to spend your lonely days slagging off your lost love. :Blah3:

Get over it :Psycho1::P

:Finger5: Hi Dan ,

a nice lot of photo's :Blah3: looks like it was a great party wished I had been there. Shame that the "reject" tried to dirty Fah's reputation. He's certainly not getting any sympathy on this forum :GoldenSmile1:

It was a great night Dan and you put on the best spread of food i've ever seen at a party. I will definitely be back in for a few beers when i get back to Pattaya ... i'd like to catch up with Ploy and/or her cousin :wub: Ann also looked very good that night :wub:

Fah is a great girl.

Edited by noodles

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Everyone at 3Som had a good time at the party. There were 4 girls who had previously worked at the bar come to the party to show respect for Fah. That's pretty high praise in my book. Of course they weren't offended by the Lady Drinks either. :Whistle:

There are some additional photos posted here 3Som Gallery Page 2

Three short videos can be found here 3Som YouTube

Thanks again to all who stopped by.

probe

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it was indeed a nice party. And many thanks to Fah for all the help she gave me during my visit.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like lots of fun! Pass on belated :GoldenSmile1: -- wonderful party and I love bbq pork! :GrinNod1: