IGNORED

Soleil De Siam Serviced Apartments

precision

Has anyone stayed at Soleil De Siam?

The apartments look good on-line.

I was going to check it out on my last trip. At the entrance from Soi Buikow, there was a security guard and a sign that said you had toshow your hotel ID to enter.

Hi prescision,

I asked a similar question here Condo Suggestions?

Unfortunatley no reply, I did read some reviews on a different board though (although they where pretty old) they did mention the rooms where slightly outdated etc

If your looking to stay there, like I may be the next trip ask to see the room and have a good nosey about before commiting yourself.

Dont be put off by the gaurds out front just tell they that you want to go to office,

I have called in several times to see the rooms but none were available for inspection.

the area looks ok, nice and clean and well looked after,

I am reluctant to book a room online without seeing the room first so am yet to stay there,

I will be back in pattaya in a few weeks so may wander in again to see if they have a room to look at and will try and get a few photos

I looked at it in March. The rooms aren't as big as they appear on the net, but then they never are. :)

I paid a deposit for November, so you'll gather that I found it acceptable. There are many nicer condos out there but, for the price and in that area, I think it looks like a good deal.

Hello, i did stay in one of their rooms for 30 days, in april and may, in the E-building.

The E-building has the cheapest rooms and is the oldes part.

I especialy asked for that room because of the privacy.

The price was 9500 bath a month.

More luxury rooms you can have for 10500 bath, in one of the other buildings

Added to that price was water and electricity, and cleaning.(cleaning is 2 times a week, and costs 100 bath every time)

So, after one month i did pay approx. 13500 bath, for a stay of 30 days.

I have seen a lot of rooms in PTY (going overthere for almost 20 years) and can compare that rooms with some

700-to 800-bath-a-day hotels. The 10500 bath-rooms i can compare with a 1000-bath-a-day hotel.

Generaly, compared to the hotels, you save about 50 percent.

It is a very quiet location, you hear no streetsound at al. Nice sleeping i did have overthere !

They have 2 swimming-pools, private for their guests (and their ladys).

In the future there wil be a gym also, and a coffee-shop (building it as i was there).

Altough, if you like soi Buakou, it is a VERY good location. A walk to second road took me less then 5 minutes,

to the beach 3 more minutes. And as i don't mind a good walk, it was nice to have walks every day ;-)

My oppinion: next time i wil stay there again.

• 4 years later...

stayed here in november 2011.

rooms slightly more basic than at dianaoasis, especially the older,less efficient air con unit but you still get all the amenities of the estate like 2 pools, gym and security at gates etc.

cheaper too, walk in monthly rentals from 10500 pcm plus elec at 4 bht unit and water 35 bht unit.

can get rooms from webiste/office but there is a central condo office in e-block that covers whole estate and has owner/rental details on noticeboard.

also ask expats at outside smokers table they will know individual owners with 1-6 units who do their own rentals like patrick or the french/belgian tourist policeman whose name escapes me as i post this .

stayed here a couple of times you can usually get a room for a couple of nights at 600bt recommend you try before you buy in any hotel there could be a nightly rock band or fair opposite this particular place but construction or other problem could arise anywhere always stay somewhere yuo know for a couple of nights floods ,broken sewage mains, no hot water, no water most of day , no road , no lift, no electric and thats before any problems with any thais are all minor poblems i have encountered which were not anyones fault!