IGNORED

What's Up with Kilkenny Bar and Guesthouse on LK Metro?

likeaking

Always liked to stay there because of the location and cleanliness. Heard an Aussie bought it. When I punch up the website Google says it is infected with viri. Anyone know if they are open for business and how they can be contacted? Looking to stay two weeks in October. TIA.

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I am also interested in finding out about this place as I have been trying to look at rates and photos of the rooms and trip reports, So if anybody has any please post here !

Edited by devee8

Just put in www.kilkennypattaya.com and web-site appeared no problem and no sign of virus. I stayed there before for 4 trips (Old Cock & Bull) and was very happy with everything. Only changed due to a large increase in their Monthly rates which to me made it no longer viable.

Very clean and excellent hands on management.

Yeah there is a problem with the site

Capture.JPG

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

Of the 4 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2009-09-06, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-09-06.

Somebody would want to tell the webmaster ;)

I've stayed there a few times. The guy that runs the place, Gabriel, is a good bloke and the staff are all helpful and friendly. Rooms very big and clean. Gabriel rents out cheap bikes as well. Never had any problems there.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

i recently stayed there and really liked it.

i never saw the owner, gabriel, ever on the computer.

my advice is to call him to book a room.

tel number is 66-084-566-1170

Thanks for the replies guys. Got in touch with Gabriel via email and told him about the Google warning. Kilkenny is still business as usual.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I was getting the warning yesterday but just tried the site again and it is working ok now

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

*****News Flash******

If anyone is interested I have it on good authority that Gabriel sold Kilkenny Guest House a few days ago. New owner is an Aussie guy.

RULES

1NQq.gif