Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dao Cafe / Dao Bar Review Needed

Pheromone

Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing my next trip to LOS a bit differently. I'm flirting with the idea of staying on the Darkside at Dao Cafe / Dao Bar. The place serves great food, the room rates seem good, I love the bar and the pool is fantastic. But I can't seem to find any pics of the inside of the rooms though.

http://www.daocafe.com/eng/accueil.htm

Has anyone stayed at Dao Cafe before? Do you have any pics of the insides of the rooms? Any reviews of the rooms?

Thanks Again, SoCo

Eat. Down. South.

hi mate,

i know the place,bin there a few times in the afternoon.

its a good place to relax during the daytime.

i never used their rooms,but from what i hear from a few older guys that live on the dark side,is that the rooms are not to bad.

i will check with one of my friend over there if he has pics of the rooms,and if so i post them in here later.

greets

sb

Thanks SB! I know a few girls that work there as well. I'm trying to get them to send me photos too, but you know how BGs can be...

Eat. Down. South.

UPDATE: I just had Puy from Dao take her laptop with webcam around to all the rooms and show me everything. The rooms are fine. Thanks for the help!

Eat. Down. South.

Hi SoCo MoFo sounds like an interesting idea for your next trip. In recent years there has been a lot of development on the darkside. And now there are now a lot of bars and eating places to visit. And as you know some of the bars are very interesting. Also if you hire a motorcycle you could even do a bar crawl of all the bars around Lake Mabprachun. I have friends who live by Lake Mabprachun and about 5 years ago I did spend 4 nights with them and had a good time.

Now that I have said all that I'm not sure if I could spend all my holiday based in accomodation on the darkside. I like Pattaya and like to have a base close to all the bars,gogo's restruants, cinemas etc etc etc. I know that if I was based on the darkside I could travel in but I'm not sure I'd like the idea of traveling back to the darkside at 3am or 4am in the morning.

If you do decide to base your holiday on the darkside I will look forward to reading your trip reports and read how your holiday went

Edited by blue1878

My friend is having the same concerns blue, so now I'm thinking that we rent motorbikes for use primarily durng the day, but hop on a motorbike taxi in the evening once we really get to drinking. There's soo much left to explore over there, but it is a tad out of the way.

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

SoCo I hope I didn't come across as negative in my last reply. As you have just mentioned there is so much to see and explore.

Whatever you decide I hope your next holiday goes as well as your last one. And whatever you decide I'm sure it will be a great holiday.

Have you thought about splitting your holiday. Spend a few days at Doa's cafe and maybe the rest of the holiday in town??

I will defo be visiting the dardside on each trip now but to stay over there i couldnt do i like to stay central so if i decide to go for a late nite drink or some food its just a stones throw away

UPDATE: I just had Puy from Dao take her laptop with webcam around to all the rooms and show me everything. The rooms are fine. Thanks for the help!

What else did you have her do on the webcam ? :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

SoCo I hope I didn't come across as negative in my last reply. As you have just mentioned there is so much to see and explore.

Whatever you decide I hope your next holiday goes as well as your last one. And whatever you decide I'm sure it will be a great holiday.

Have you thought about splitting your holiday. Spend a few days at Doa's cafe and maybe the rest of the holiday in town??

It wasn't negative blue, no worries mate. As for splitting, technically I am splitting it. My first few days in town os for the Soi Six Prisoner. I figure after that, I'll be ready to stay over there for a few days.

I will defo be visiting the dardside on each trip now but to stay over there i couldnt do i like to stay central so if i decide to go for a late nite drink or some food its just a stones throw away

That's the main downside I guess. I don't do much late night drinking, but late night food may be an issue. I need to look into my choices or plan ahead before I head back to the hotel for the night. The food at Dao is excellent, as long as you can order some before it closes though...

What else did you have her do on the webcam ? :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

Today, not much. I've gotten her naked a few times, but I can't get her to do any hardcore action, YET! She stays in a room at Dao with two other girls, I think I might BF all of them, lol.

Eat. Down. South.

SoCo are you the winner of Soi 6 Prisoner?? Congratulations if you are.

And I think you'll need a rest on the darkside after accepting your prize.....lol

Soco, what u mean u weren't in the room ?

U did use the rooms there for ST didn't ya ?

Maybe u were too busy with ur tasks at hand.

Anyway there is a very nice hotel (looks expensive) on the far side of the lake.

Dun remember the name though.

SoCo are you the winner of Soi 6 Prisoner?? Congratulations if you are.

And I think you'll need a rest on the darkside after accepting your prize.....lol

I am the winner and I will need the rest! :SteamingMad:

Soco, what u mean u weren't in the room ?

U did use the rooms there for ST didn't ya ?

Maybe u were too busy with ur tasks at hand.

Anyway there is a very nice hotel (looks expensive) on the far side of the lake.

Dun remember the name though.

The ST rooms are different from the guest rooms. BIG TIME! They actually take care of the guest rooms. I'm always blown away at all the places in LOS that will milk as much money as they can from the ST rooms by not taking care of them so they can make extra profit. They do it because they can, but I wish they took a little more care of their facilities.

Eat. Down. South.