IGNORED

How about Kyrgyzstan

med5

Anyone ever been there? Tell me more.

I've heard many reports that population there are 35% men and 65% women. Muslims sure, but girls wear short skirts and most of them want to be a models.

I've seen some pics, there are nice looking female specimens.

i have been all over. in the cities there are alot of hot girls, ALOT of munters but the girls who are nice tend to be very nice. chinesey but more busty

one of the fittest girls i ever shagged was a barmaid from Osh. she was champions league. hookers tend to be pretty trashy tho, alot about but the pimps seemed quite hardcore so not my thing.

aside from the girls its the most beautiful country i have ever been to. amaing

OK you got my attention, any chance we can see some nice pics??????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Love the girl in 1st photo. Nice Oriental / Indian hybrid.

When these disparate genes are mixed, sure does throw out some beauties. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

Been to Bishkek a couple of times. Plenty of girls and fairley inexpensive, when I was first there in 2004 you could get a real looker for 15$ US for the night.

Downside is not many flights there and Western hotels are very expensive.

I flew from Dubai with Altyn Air, its the only flight I have ever been on where people take dogs and cats into the cabin !

Thanks for the info. Where do you meet girls? Are there only amateurs and students that want to make some money on the side or there are go-go's or something like that with professionals?

i have been all over. in the cities there are alot of hot girls, ALOT of munters but the girls who are nice tend to be very nice. chinesey but more busty

one of the fittest girls i ever shagged was a barmaid from Osh. she was champions league. hookers tend to be pretty trashy tho, alot about but the pimps seemed quite hardcore so not my thing.

aside from the girls its the most beautiful country i have ever been to. amaing

i'm curious! how are prices for hotels, transport,meals, etc.? can you get by with english only?