IGNORED

galaxy suites

amazulu

How many superior suites do they have?

Four of us want to book the place

To call any room there a "Suite" would be a stretch. That said, I love Galaxy suites. Small rooms but comfortable, convenient, and great staff. It helps that the girls from Heaven's get dressed up there. They only have one jacuzzi room.

Ok,how many rooms do they have?

Cos we want to book in December and if a small no of rooms,rooms might not be available

I just booked a few nights in early December through their site. They emailed back a confirmation (generic) and I replied to that same email. I received a response from Nok confirming my stay.

• 3 weeks later...

I reserved a jacuzzi suite for Feb 2013. Place looks great on website. Sure don't want a jacuzzi that wasn't thoroughly cleaned. :Scared2: I also received a reservation email from Nok. I noted the place only accepts cash, which is something I'm glad I know about in advance so I can arrive prepared. I'm looking forward to staying in the area and hope some Heavens Above talent finds its way into my room (and I don't mean the noise). Anyone know which Heavens Above girls play well together? Maybe I can arrange to have them waiting in the room at check-in :Think1:

I reserved a jacuzzi suite for Feb 2013. Place looks great on website. Sure don't want a jacuzzi that wasn't thoroughly cleaned. :Scared2: I also received a reservation email from Nok. I noted the place only accepts cash, which is something I'm glad I know about in advance so I can arrive prepared. I'm looking forward to staying in the area and hope some Heavens Above talent finds its way into my room (and I don't mean the noise). Anyone know which Heavens Above girls play well together? Maybe I can arrange to have them waiting in the room at check-in :Think1:

My TGF's aunt works at Heaven Above and we go there regularly. A very large number of the girls will team-up with each other. I am sure the mamasan can point you in the right direction. FYI - I was there tonight and they have one of the best line-ups in town.