IGNORED

galaxy suites

amazulu

Hi, Is there anybody of you who stayed at galaxy suites? The only information I have are from the website of galaxy suites. Now I want to get some information from a person who stayed there? How big are the rooms and is the price O.K. for the accommodation?

Thanks

I'm staying there at the moment.

The rooms are okay size

Big positives.

Wireless internet

Place doesn't ever seem fully booked

Room cleaning 24/7. I been waking up 7pm and they clean my room as i leave for the night.

Nice wall mounted tv and cable channels.

superb location for Walking Street.

Still i think the price is a little high. I would expect to pay 700-800 and am paying 900.

If they had room service then i'd be ok.

Heavensabove below isn't to shabby, and you see some of the girls half dressed mucking about in the corridors.

But on the negative side, probably not wise to shit on your own doorstep.

• 4 months later...
I'm staying there at the moment.

The rooms are okay size

Big positives.

Wireless internet

Place doesn't ever seem fully booked

Room cleaning 24/7. I been waking up 7pm and they clean my room as i leave for the night.

Nice wall mounted tv and cable channels.

superb location for walking street.

Still i think the price is a little high. I would expect to pay 700-800 and am paying 900.

If they had room service then i'd be ok.

Heavensabove below isn't to shabby, and you see some of the girls half dressed mucking about in the corridors.

But on the negative side, probably not wise to shit on your own doorstep.

Anyone stayed here recently? It looks from the photo's a nicer place than Secrets. Are there any other nice modern rooms around Walking St?

Ive stayed there a few times. The last time was in July.

I really like the place. Rooms are small but beds are very comfortable. The shower is right above the toilet so you can shower and shit at the same time (probably not what they intended)--very cramped. Design and lighting is tasteful and well thought out. It does have the flare of a boutique hotel. Nice to have wifi.

Staff seems very nice. One night the water stopped working--not sure why--and I had just brought in a girl. The front desk filled two large buckets of water and brought them to my room for us to shower. Yeah, not ideal but it was thoughful.

I think it's a good value at 900bt. And oh those Heaven's Above Girls!

Sent a reservations request today but not sure if it went through.

Anyone have an actual e-mail adress for the Galaxy?

If i get the booking for Oct i'll write a review/tr.

I know its been asked,but any current suggestions for WS hotel if the jacuzzi suite

is not available? My current backup is the Marriott but 5,000 THB/night.

thanks/Bil

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

Sent a reservations request today but not sure if it went through.

Anyone have an actual e-mail adress for the Galaxy?

If i get the booking for Oct i'll write a review/tr.

I know its been asked,but any current suggestions for WS hotel if the jacuzzi suite

is not available? My current backup is the Marriott but 5,000 THB/night.

thanks/Bil

Try this one ... [email protected]

You'll get at reply from:

Nok

Heaven Above A-Go-Go

Pattaya, Thailand

066-038-711-044

Marriott is a nice hotel but very expensive. In addition to the rate they quote there are a lot of additional costs 10% here, 7% there ... I only stay there if my company is paying.

I stay there on and off all the time, and was there just last week. Great place if you are looking to be close to the action, as it is directly above superbaby and heaven in soi Diamond. They do have a deal for october where if you stay for 7 days you will get a free 700ml bottle of whisky or vodca that you can consume during your visits to Heaven Above.

Even though heaven was closed while i was there, i had no problems getting pussy on tap, as many of the heaven girls were hanging around and more than willing to drop in for a ST/LT. also took a couple of ST from shark bar, so handy to have only a 1 min walk back to my room.

As mentioned before rooms are similar to that of a ST room, but the bed is very comfy and the rooms are very secure.

Just stayed there on the 17/18 Sept. The rooms are newish and well decorated. Small but functional. Great to have WIFI. The little things that bugged me were the shower was at the same place as the toilet so the seat and floor was wet if you needed to go pee during the night. The little blue light on the wall mounted TV was really bright once you turned off the lights. I needed to pull out the mains from the ceiling. Next night, I taped a Band-Aid over it instead. Lastly, the noise of the bars around there really got through. All this will only bug you if you haven't had enough to drink and haven't shagged enough to fall into a comatose state. Other than that, I think the rates were quite reasonable.

lbfucker.gif

Thanks for the update guys.I sent the email to the Galaxy so I;ll stay in the jacuzzi suite and let you know how that went,otherwise its good to know the Marriott is recommended.

I travel from the east coast usa to spend 6 nights in pattaya and dont mind spending on a hotel close to the action.

The plan is to fall in love and get married the first couple of days,then move the wife and i to Residence Gardens.

Then do some sightseeing that i missed on my first trip until the inevitable divorce .

But we all know about plans and Pattaya./Bill

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

Digressing slightly, does anyone know how much the rooms are for ST and how long you get? :wacko:
I believe it's 500 for the regular room and 1500 for the jacuzzi. Not sure how long you get.

• 2 weeks later...
Digressing slightly, does anyone know how much the rooms are for ST and how long you get? :Hug1:

Hi,

Have not heard of ST before perhaps you can fill me in.

Hi,

Have not heard of ST before perhaps you can fill me in.

ST - Short time a couple of hours fun.

LT - Long time all night until the next morning.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 3 weeks later...
is the wireless free? if not how much is it? thanks.

Yes, free wireless.

How big are the rooms ...?

My advice is don't bring along the family cat...because you won't have space to swing it.

i've sent a couple of reservation requests on their website and to that [email protected] address but have not got any response back (except for the automated reply from the website). Has anyone been able to contact them? thanks

I also sent a couple of emails to them and have not recieved a respose.

Digressing slightly, does anyone know how much the rooms are for ST and how long you get? :Bow2:

Short Time Rates: Superior Suite 500B (2 hours) Jacuzzi Suite 1,500B (3 Hours)

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried for a long time to reserve a room starting in october last year.

I send another email every now and then and still get no reply ?

Are these guys booked up all the time? and dont need a customer.

they only have 1 jacuzzi suite and if your not worried about the noise from heavens above then it is ok. I stayed 3 nights in the start of may and could not sleep till Heaven Above closed ... so I went down and sat there drinking till it did. Worked well for them and me ... well lets say it wasn't bad for me either.

I read a TR here that said the jacuzzi worked poorly and 'smelled like death'. Any ideas on a place with a nice jacuzzi that could fit 2 or 3 girls?

Ego and Alcohol