Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Newbie going in November

bigdaddy1

Hello everyone, I am planning a trip to Pattaya on the 26th of November. This will be my first time in Thailand, I would like to know if anyone else is going to be there around this time. I will be there a total of 16 days. I have been doing a lot of reading and research, but it would be great to meet up with a pro for a few drinks and some tips!!! Please let me know??? Thanks

ill be in patt for sure around the 26 - 29th. give me your thai cell number when you get it and we'll hook up...

peace.. btw im a newbie too... yay.....lol.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

ill be in patt for sure around the 26 - 29th. give me your thai cell number when you get it and we'll hook up...

peace.. btw im a newbie too... yay.....lol.

Sounds great, it really looks like your a newbie all right!!! I will send you the number when I reach Thailand and pick up a phone. I look forward to meeting up, take care...

I am planning to go in November of next year, which gives me time to save up. Would I be right in thinking this is the end of the monsoon season when it is cooler and mostly dry, but still at least 20 deg hotter than England?

I am planning to go in November of next year, which gives me time to save up. Would I be right in thinking this is the end of the monsoon season when it is cooler and mostly dry, but still at least 20 deg hotter than England?

Yep! Definitely cooler and mostly dry!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

Yep! Definitely cooler and mostly dry!

Thankyou, Mr Bean, as I know my friend Eric always used to go round this time as it was more bearable than the monsoon season.

I am planning for approx 14 months time. I am starting to save now, starting to plan and was talking with someone who has been last night whose son lives in Thailand. I know you can get a flight from Newcastle for about £ 500 and the hotels are way cheaper than Europe. The prospect of a freezing wet November over here again is enough to make me think of warmer climes like Pattaya.

I have been in Nov for the last 9 years as well as other times of year. Nov/Dec although high season is the best time in my humble opinion. Always hot even at 0300 but sometimes get a real heavy downpour. On the bright side - this only lasts s short time and quickly dries out. It is a good excuse to visit Soi 6 for a bit of daytime entertainment.

Sounds great guys, I really look forward to meeting some of you at the bar crawl. As far as planning your trip for 14 months, if your anything like me your going to lose your mind in anticipation!!! 67 more days to go, feels like I'm getting a early probation. Hell with work, PLAYTIME!!!

Yup going to be in Pattaya on Nov 26 and staying there for at about 11 days. Then it's Bangkok for a week.

I can't wait.

Warning though: it's addictive. I've been there 4 times and can't stop thinking about coming back.

Just beware of the ladyboys. They are real aggressive. They have a tendency to grab onto you and you can't hit them because once thais see you hitting another thai, it's going to be a group beatdown on you.

November in Pattaya rocks...rainy season is over but the high season is not yet in its stride...enjoy...it's a great place to party

Hooray beer!

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou, Mr Bean, as I know my friend Eric always used to go round this time as it was more bearable than the monsoon season.

As Pattaya Mail said today, Sunday 3rd Oct marks the end of Buddhist Lent and also the official end of the rainy season, although the weather doesn't always co-operate. Personally, I've always found that any month that has more than two letters in its name is a great time to be in Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...

i will be out there to lad if you wanna go 4 a few drinks also a newbie

the frog man kvfb black an gold magic

Twenty years ago i remember being just like you lot,oh glory days,twenty years later no more bar hopping and chasing leggy women(the wife objects) but the place still makes me happy and I wouldnt live anywhere else.

Twenty years ago i remember being just like you lot,oh glory days,twenty years later no more bar hopping and chasing leggy women(the wife objects) but the place still makes me happy and I wouldnt live anywhere else.

LOL how many times have you been?