IGNORED

Can trust?

vikingboy

me and my thai girl went to a health clinic to take test for blood and penis, she also take the test, because we wanted to have sex without condom. her suggestion, should have been mine but her asking me made me think that she was a responsible girl. So if you planing to have safe sex, go with your girl to a good health clinic and check, so that you can be safe. Besides, I dont think that any girls wants to have hiv etc..

Comments...

Good idea but be aware that there is 3 month window in which HIV may not be detected through blood tests.

Meaning.....if she has had sex with anyone in the last 3 months she is a potential carrier and the test may not show it.

Also if she is suggesting to go bareback with you just imagine how many other people she has done the same with.

When you have tests done, be sure its with a good place i.e. a hospital - in the end you will get qualified results and spend less money then going to an off soi VD clinic

yeah, but dont you think that she sounds more serious when she is concerned about mine and her health. i was thinking the same but i kinda trust her now(many reasons, dont ask) and a "bad" girl would probably not care i think

Maybe she isn't a bad girl but she is a BARgirl???? I'm not sure what you mean that she is serious. Do you mean that she is serious about caring and being with you? If you want to trust her it's up to you. I don't know the whole situation.

It's good that you both got tested. Just think with your big head, not your little one. Good luck!

hehe, well said my friend. just a tip for guys who wants to have "safe" sex. Snakes and HIV is my two biggest fears... much of both in thailand

• 4 weeks later...
Is the claim that some bars require their girls to be tested once a week, just BS.

Like everything else in Thailand, you can just give someone a little money and they'll sign anything.

In the main. I think you'll find it's more the hostess bars that insist on checks, but I think it's monthly, so is that any great protection?

I think her suggesting being tested is a good indication but don't base any decisions on the one indicator.

Like dimples stated go to a hospital for the test. They are a lot more trustworthy than the clinics IMO.

Organic stated that there is a '3 month window in which HIV may not be detected through blood tests.' This is not strictly correct. To be 100% sure that a person is not carrying the virus then yes you should wait 3 months since the last contact with another person. However, in the vast majority of cases the virus can be detected after a few weeks.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....