IGNORED

reputation?

bolly

BMs have a profile page with "reputation" what is this? Higher number equals-------????

any mod want to explain?

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

It is a way of thanking fellow members for interesting/helpful posts.

When you see a post you would like to give positive rep on just click post-11269-125206811474_thumb.png found in the bottom right hand corner of the post.

It is a way of thanking fellow members for interesting/helpful posts.

When you see a post you would like to give positive rep on just click post-11269-125206811474_thumb.png found in the bottom right hand corner of the post.

My reputations at 17 at the moment.

Forums like "Misc." from bodybuilder.com actually attach their reputation system to a person's avatar making it much more accessible and more widely used.

I think it makes a person's posts more credible if he clearly has a high reputation, almost an authority on the subject, which is great for newbies. If a mod or admin gives a BM some "reps", the rating jumps quick. A person needs reps in order to give reps, so there's a system for checks and balances.....

Not saying we should add it here, but it would be worth looking into.

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

Forums like "Misc." from bodybuilder.com actually attach their reputation system to a person's avatar making it much more accessible and more widely used.

I think it makes a person's posts more credible if he clear has a high reputation, almost an authority on the subject, which is great for newbies. If a mod or admin gives a BM some "reps", the rating jumps quick. A person needs reps in order to give reps, so there's a system for checks and balances.....

Not saying we should add it here, but it would be worth looking into.

I think that once your reputation score gets to a certain number, your posts will be highlighted (or something like, I don't actually know the ins-and-outs, it was something I read briefly elsewhere about this software).

• 1 month later...

cheers.

was wondering what it was.

also i have 2 with neutral written underneath it. why am i Neutral? :GoldenSmile1: