IGNORED

Soi Lenkee- Off Buakaow

sluminit

Hallo, got a lot of info here re. LK Metro Buakaow etc, but nothing concerning Soi Lenkee, opposite Soi Diana where it meets Buakaow.

It looks rammed full of bars and guest houses. Can anyone here recommend any of them as a place to stay?

I'm asking coz I like to move around and I'm looking for rooms of the size and quality as Chow Soy, Rockhouse, Armegeddon.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

opey de place is excellent i stayed there last april and the rooms are nice the staff are friendly and it has a swimming pool etc

As stated, Opey de Place is a great pad, I would say either go for the suite or a poolside room.

Not stayed at J&P it is also meant to be good.

New Nikon Court, have superb rooms but no pool, and in comparison to the Opey I feel just a touch over priced but still has superb rooms IMO.

Wha's like us?

Do these places have an in-room keypad operated safe?

Peace.

sgu_banner.gif

You'll not find any place with rooms to match the "Rockhouse" in their price range,however "Valentines" offers good rooms,well furnished and very fairly priced.

Thanks for the info, but i'm thinking about rooms above the bars or in the guest-house opposite Opey de Place.

Got any info on them? Thre are s lot of them but I can't find anything on the net.

Cheers.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Thanks for the info, but i'm thinking about rooms above the bars or in the guest-house opposite Opey de Place.

Got any info on them? Thre are s lot of them but I can't find anything on the net.

Cheers.

Both Le-katai & Valentines fit the bill and have web-sites!Try search function/google!

Cheers.

Hi Le Katai is the hotel/bar/restaurant directly opposite "Opey De Place" Our website is www.lekataipattaya.com.In reply to another poster,yes all rooms have in room digital keypad safes Contact us at [email protected]

The only "Western style bar in Ha Tien" www.oasisbarhatien.com

Opey De Place looked great on the internet when I booked. But exactly when those phots were taken I have no idea! It is a cheap hotel, clean enough for mongering. Had no trouble taking to girls back. What I really dont like thou are walk in showers (if you know what I mean) everytime you take you take a dump the bottom of your trousers get a good soaking Grrrrr! The other thing at Opey was the water pressure was so low I had to run around in the shower to get wet!!

Another thing about Opey is all the bugs in the bathroom. I've stayed there three times in different rooms, and they all had lots

of creepy crawlies. I would spray them into the drain, but they always came back. It's not nice to stick your hand into your toiletry

bag and get bugs crawling on you (and my toothbrush). I've only tried the standard rooms, so i don't know if this applies to the more expensive rooms.

That being said, it's still a good place for the price in the low season. High season i would probably look elsewhere.

Another thing about Opey is all the bugs in the bathroom. I've stayed there three times in different rooms, and they all had lots

of creepy crawlies. I would spray them into the drain, but they always came back. It's not nice to stick your hand into your toiletry

bag and get bugs crawling on you (and my toothbrush). I've only tried the standard rooms, so i don't know if this applies to the more expensive rooms.

That being said, it's still a good place for the price in the low season. High season i would probably look elsewhere.

J P COURT STAYED THERE MANY TIMES GREAT STAFF

• 2 months later...

J P COURT STAYED THERE MANY TIMES GREAT STAFF

has anyone got pics on j p court and allso what are the prices i have stayed at opey several times just feel like a change thanks for any info allso do they have website or phone number

Edited by pappa

Have stayed at Opey & J&P. Neither of them are upto much. But do represent value for money.

I prefer to stay at Areca just down the road. Not much more money, but in a different league.