IGNORED

Crazy Monkey injures 16 year old girl in Jomtien.

LaaMok

Friday 11th May 2007

"Crazy Monkey injures 16 year old girl in Jomtien.

Police from Dongtan Sub-Station were called to a Constructors Campsite in Soi Boonganjanaram Temple in Jomtien on Friday Morning to deal with an out-of-control Monkey. A 16 year old girl had already been injured by the Pig Tailed Macaque which was hitting everyone who approached. Attempts to snare the Monkey were made and failed. A Rotweiler Dog was brought in to scare the monkey away, however the dog decided that it was in his best interests to avoid a confrontation and he ran away. Eventually the owner of the Monkey, Khun Gumchai aged 38, arrived and claimed that he had been searching for the Monkey called Singha for some time. He removed the monkey from the area and was later arrested by Police and was held responsible for the injury to the Girl."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_11_05_50_4.htm

I highlighted the bit that made me laugh, dont you just love Thailand LOL

Sure it wasn't just a TBG that hadn't been paid?

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I'm surprised that the monkey wasnt found dead later, the victim of an apparent suicide.

Testicles

The poor bugger was probably sky high on fementing bananas at the time. Singha is an odd name for the monkey, though it does sound better than Bishop's Old Flatulence I'll admit.

My Country

My Beer

My Head!

Be scene and not herd.

• 3 weeks later...