IGNORED

Small unreadable writing on some threads?

PepeLePew

Is it just me or has the writing on certain threads got so small it is unreadable?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

It even happened one of my threads. I know it wasn't like that when I originally posted a response, but now it's changed....

another glitch?

I just had to fix this one just to show the "default" difference.

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

test test.... no edit, just "default"

Eat. Down. South.

Phew, glad its not just me!!!

And it not just the posted text, its all text, BM names, button texts etc etc, must be another glitch!

I changed the text size before to posting to make it readable and avoid any editing!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Another thing I noticed, the writing at the top of the thread is the correct size, by the time you get to the bottom it is tiny!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Oops, sorry guys!!! Was unfinished code in my countdown clock causing the problem. How crazy it could affect the whole forum!!!

Thanks to Rezbin for spotting it!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

I am experiencing no problems with the size of the script. However, what is written is often unreadable - at least on the first, second and third attempts!

Edited by Bazle

We had HTML banned in signatures up until last week, because we were constantly getting problems.

If anyone spots anymore problems like this, please hit the report button and we will fix the code.