IGNORED

Lek hotel in Pattaya

daveboro

I have found a picture of the, things I found in my hotel room in the lek hotel... what every good tourist needs... a bottle of whisky...a holly bible and some condoms... the big question is which one are you meant to use first in pattaya.... lol

n750975051_4185902_9442.jpg

n750975051_4185903_9801.jpg

Stayed at the lek many times. Use the 7-11 next door, as you will find those condoms are made

for a much smaller person. I'm not that big, but those were small. then use the good selection

of beers in the fridge. That wiskey can not be of any good consequense. If it comes to the bible

well its to late now! Have fun! Oh yea, they have rooms with grown-up size beds. They tried to

put me in one of those 2 twin bed rooms before. Not good for 3 somes.

Use one bottle of whiskey to disinfect body and privates....

get BG to swear on bible that she is free of STD's, will not rob you and will provide value for money...

then after sex use remaining whiskey to disinfect body once more.

enjoy