IGNORED

WARNING Public Computers

Kerb Krawler

I do not know if it was a fault with the server but I have just olioked the link on my daily digest email and it connected me to PA, BUT I was signed in as RIVERLIVER. I had full access to his trusted member account.

It may be a good idea to make sure you sign out if you are using public computers.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

LOL, this happens soo many times. One of these days it's going to be really, really bad! I can see someone going to the net, downloading tons of LB pictures and starting a thread about LBs or something and writing an entire TR about how much he loves them!

I can see the guy freaking out if he's scared of them too.....

And that's just good fun really, not even malicious......

Eat. Down. South.

We'll look into this.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I do not know if it was a fault with the server but I have just olioked the link on my daily digest email and it connected me to PA, BUT I was signed in as RIVERLIVER. I had full access to his trusted member account.

It may be a good idea to make sure you sign out if you are using public computers.

What computer were you using mate? Internet cafe?

What computer were you using mate? Internet cafe?

yes, one in Pattaya.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Sounds like they failed to log out when he finished his session

I am afraid to use public computers for that reason

:001_Thank_You5:

If you must use a public PC get yourself a USB flash drive and install "Portable Apps" (Open Source) on it:

http://portableapps.com/

That way any login info - if you forget to log out - will always be left on the USB drive and not the local machine. Not tried it myself but a couple of mates who are IT savvy swear by it. But of course, don't forget to remove the USB drive when you've finished!!

Happened to me at 2 different hotels I was staying at. went to PA and it came up as another

BM. Next time just start a thread about making sure you sign out, using thier ID. I think that the

message will be clear. Done politely of course.

If you must use a public PC get yourself a USB flash drive and install "Portable Apps" (Open Source) on it:

http://portableapps.com/

That way any login info - if you forget to log out - will always be left on the USB drive and not the local machine. Not tried it myself but a couple of mates who are IT savvy swear by it. But of course, don't forget to remove the USB drive when you've finished!!

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

This is the link to DL the Portable firefox, not that big 9MB install file and 70/80 MB all up when installed.

• 2 weeks later...

buy a lap top and stay at ahotel with a secure server and have real good internet security program on computer much more secure than public pc in perth pcs start from

about A$500 thaen security maybe A$100 for program that will cover 3 computers

Edited by pipeman350

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

buy a lap top and stay at ahotel with a secure server and have real good internet security program on computer much more secure than public pc in perth pcs start from

about A$500 thaen security maybe A$100 for program that will cover 3 computers

I am really toying with the idea on bringing a laptop but have finally decided against it as i plan to do a lot of travelling and dont want the inconvenience of lugging it around, weight and risk of losing,breaking it

Plus i spend far too much time on the net as it is a need a real break from it

the potapps sounds like a good idea

how about just making sure you delete all temp internet files and cookies etc before you leave the public pc...should be ok I guess??

At the end of the day you cant be 100% secure no matter what computer you use.

Public computers especially in thailand are well known for poor security.

I always use my personal laptop, and if you must use a public machine, change your passwords for email, net banking etc, regularly.

I was in sitting on my laptop in IceInn net cafe on 2nd road... figured ill poke around the network and monitor the traffic, most of the machines had a few nasty viruses on them.

+1 for a portable USB with a browser and most common apps you may use - highly recommended this for ppl that dont have a laptop.

Another possibility on internet cafe etc computers is that there is malicious software installed on them such as key loggers and other spyware.

If an internet cafe operator were interested in getting passwords etc for various sites it would be easy for him to install a key logger and steal a lot of ID's and passwords, even potentially to home banking sites.

I don't like to use public computers for this reason but sometimes necessity breaks the rule.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 4 months later...

This is a good thing to keep in mind of when using any public computer anywhere in any country. It's something that's easy to forget, so I try not to use public computers.

----------------Signature------------------------------ God bless atheism.