IGNORED

nang nuan

Guest Sex Kitten

Nang Nual does great seafood, but IMHO they do the best steaks in Pattaya. I prefere the restuarant on the left side of Walking Street as opposed to the one that over

looks the sea.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

• 2 months later...

Good grief!

Why waste your money?

Get yourself down to Ban Amphur and visit Preecha's where your seafood will cost a fraction of the tourist-arse price you'd pay on Walking Street and it will be fresher, better and, umm, actually taste the way Thai food is supposed to.

They, thankfully, don't assume that just coz'your whte you want to eat bland shite.

Alternatively, use the Thai restaurants that the middle-class thais use on Sai 3 which are even cheaper and still do great seafood.

I really don't want to pay a tourist price of around 1500 a kilo for prawns (normally marked as 150 baht per 100g as it sounds cheaper!) when I KNOW that the standard price in a good Thai place is between 3-600 baht per kilo.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

I have to agree with Chris P,

Preecha's or several of the places on Third Road, leave NN's standing both for price and quality. Many have their sign only in Thai, but just go in and you will be amazed at the difference.

Cerberus