IGNORED

Nova Park

fallensaint

Has anybody stayed at the Nova Park?

Also , they're due to open the Nova Gold in November - has anybody any more info?

Thanks

Stu

Nova Gold does look good on the web site.

I sent them an e-mail about 2 months ago and they confirmed the hotel would be open in November as planned. (I am in Patts in December). However, I spoke to a regular of mine who works in a massage shop nearby and she told me it is Arab central and advised me not to stay there. Not many white farangs around here and although I have never had a problem with the 'locals' when I have gone to meet her I would prefer to stay in a farang occupied hotel.

I normally stay in the Mercure but this Xmas asking silly money so staying at Summerspring hotel on Soi 1.

I will go for a walk at Xmas and check it out for next year but for the time being dont want to gamble as I am there for 10 days.

I stayed in Nova Park for seven days in July and it was fine for that length of time. The place was quiet and is really just standard apartments, clean enough. Some might find it a bit too far out of the way but it is handy for Soi 6 and when you get off the baht bus there it is a five minute walk from the main road. The food in that Jameson's Bar is very good. I don't think I would stay there again for what I paid (about 1350 a night) for that you can do better at the moment, it's not worth anymore than a 1000 in my opinion.

well siam view residence is next door and is only 4500 a week and is a nice hotel with a cracking hotel pool

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Did some research about the place for my last trip in april 09 but didn't sleep there due to the distance to my partyscene soi 0-3 and naklua. As the rooms are ok and the pool fine it's recommended to rent a bike as it's central but also a little too remote for a quick walk especially at night when i am always to :Chokdee:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 6 months later...

Im at Nova Park right now, i booked via hotels.com and upon arrival they hadnt received the confirmation, so i showed the receptionist my copy that i saved on my laptop, this wasnt good enough for her, so i called hotels.com they said we'll send another email confirmation, i then put down the phone to the most helpful girl from hotels.com and explained to the receptionist that she will receive my confirmation via email instantly ..... to which she replied no one at this hotel could access the companies emails to attain it (this shows why they hadnt received the original), so i then called back and got them to send a fax .... she did but this took about an hour where i was made to sit in reception, after she received it she then said there arent any studio rooms, so i finally lost my temper with her and she called her boss who said theyd put me in a 1 bed apartment.

Now this is a very poor 1 bed apt, the lounge if you can call it that has 2 uncomfortable grandad chairs about 1 metre from the tv, its just not worth using it, a kitchenette that smells of damp wood, the decor/ furnishings and sheets/towels are in urgent need of replacing ... the beds are ok comfort wise but all in all unless Jamesons is your fvourite bar and youre looking for a bride in Soi 6 avoid this place like the plague ... i only wish i turned away when i could have.

this place is okay but like the above poster said, for the amount of money you could get better (almost the same price as dancewatchers).

this place is close distance to Soi 6, however the showers/bathse only have half a shower door so my bathroom floor would always get drenched when the girls showered. also the internet access was not accessible from the 2 different rooms i stayed in, i had to go into the lobby. also had a little bit of mold smell in one of the rooms.