IGNORED

Need some recommendations

dnrc

Hi all, i know this is yet another "where should i stay" but i have a couple of requirements and having searched can't find exactly what i'm after.

I'm looking for a room with balcony and sea view around soi 7/8 adn can't seem to find anthing that specifically hits the spot.

I've considered the sandy springs but have been put off by reports that it's a bit shabby, the views look good though. There is also the baboona apartments which look nice except the bathroom. I have also seen reports from both about sometimes having joiner fees.

Any recommendations that fot my criteria of:

up to 2000b

room safe

internet (wired or wireless, don't care)

Balcony with sea view

in soi 7/8 area

I have stayed in one of the eastinys before and liked it, does anyone know about their sea view rooms?

Thanks in anticipation.

Probably not what you want, but I'll tell you anyway. I stayed at Flipper Lodge last May, but they didn't have internet in the room, not was there a balcony. Apart from that, it is a great location near the Beach Rd end of Soi 8. I could see the sea from my room window - I found it between the land and the sky. :Clap8:

They don't have room safes either - only boxes behind reception.

I suppose this is one hotel you could cross off your potential list.

Cheers

Tony

Hi all, i know this is yet another "where should i stay" but i have a couple of requirements and having searched can't find exactly what i'm after.

I'm looking for a room with balcony and sea view around soi 7/8 adn can't seem to find anthing that specifically hits the spot.

I've considered the sandy springs but have been put off by reports that it's a bit shabby, the views look good though. There is also the baboona apartments which look nice except the bathroom. I have also seen reports from both about sometimes having joiner fees.

Any recommendations that fot my criteria of:

up to 2000b

room safe

internet (wired or wireless, don't care)

Balcony with sea view

in soi 7/8 area

I have stayed in one of the eastinys before and liked it, does anyone know about their sea view rooms?

Thanks in anticipation.

Recently I stayed at Eastiny Seven on Soi 7 -- a very well maintained hotel, friendly staff and reasonably good food. The executive sea view room(s) on top floor are excellent and worth staying.