Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

good Tatoo shop

AlantheBuilder

hi alan there is a good one down the side of mikes shopping mall,forget what its called though

My mate had a shit tat done down the side of mikes! Theres lots of tat shops there though, can't remember which one it was!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Try this guy alan

www.evetattoo.com

They are at all the major events in LOS and other places.

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Learn to use the search function of this site. 5468926489649164126498261 threads on this.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Hi there guys does anybody know of a good Tatoo shop in Pattaya thanks ...

I had a tattoo done,about 4 years ago in Pattaya.

I went to Thaiman Tattoo Studio- very clean.

Its located in the arcade near Kiss Restaurant,opposite Mike Shopping Mall.

Edited by weaver93

DSC00110.jpgDSC00151.jpgDSC00090.jpg

Tattooist we go to ia down side of Mikes. Last/first tattoo shop at fruit market end, He also has another shop run by a different tattooist about half way down the soi who is very good (he did the calf tattoos for my husband). Both great tattooists - wouldn't go anywhere else now.

the tattoo bus on soi bakeau facing the dragon bar is excellent i had a full sleave done there on june past and it only cost me 7000 baht and he recolors it for free if the color fades.

I don't have any tattoos but if I ever get the urge, now I know where to go!

Joe's get-it-n-go tacos! Always fresh...

There are a lot of decent tattooists in Pattaya

For good freehand try House of Pain down on beach road Jomtien between soi 8 and 9

Excellent cover ups too

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

• 1 month later...

just had a look at www.evetattoo.com and I think a few of them(Jirst and Dong) have some really good skill.

Has anyone been there?

I'm thinking about getting a half sleeve, any idea on how much it will cost?

Half sleeve around 12000 baht at the Thai Tattoo Studio www.thaitattoostudio.com both Ya, Tou and Simon's work all worth checking out plus no problems with communication as Simon speaks English is English.

i have worked in shops around the world and been to most in pattaya, by far the best work is done by joe from 13 crowns tattoo (on central pattaya rd just before TOT). i am covered from head to toe (no face or...well you know) and joe has done most of my stomach/rib work. he is a real pro and i taught him everything there about running a clean shop so i can guarantee he has the cleanest shop in patts. his work also won me first place in the pattaya tattoo convention. great work, great people, great prices and his work will go up against 95% of what i have seen while managing shops. if you want more info or a friendly Californian to drink a beer with ya there send me a message.

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i cant speak for all shops but i know 13 crowns tattoo is clean as any shop in the states. how do i know this? i am the one who taught him how to be 100% sterile.

There's an excellent tattoo-shop in the small soi at Made in Thailand complex. Opposite the Central Festival Shopping Center. Name Ouan. He is a real artist and specialiced in shaddow-work. Not expencive, sterile, ...

Good Luck

lexdiamond is it possible to post a few pictures of the work you have mentioned you have had done by 13 crowns, as i want to get a half sleeve when i am in los next, so would be intrested in visiting this guy. So what does TOT stand for?

zzz.jpg

just a few randoms, will have to look thru my pics and find more.

z.jpg

zaz.jpg

zz.jpg

Anyone give me what they think would be a rough estimate/fair price.Half sleeve one third just recolor snake wrist to elbow other 2 thirds full cover up.Also time estimate

Anyone give me what they think would be a rough estimate/fair price.Half sleeve one third just recolor snake wrist to elbow other 2 thirds full cover up.Also time estimate

I would say approximately 12000 baht.I had a tattoo reworked on my upper arm and then it was added onto to make half sleeve on my last trip in March 09.I was charged 12000 baht and the quality was excellent.In total I was tattooed for approx 14 hrs.

Hope this helps.What style of tattooing are you looking for?,if Japanese style I can give you details of the lad who did mine.

Edited by jonthai

• 2 weeks later...

I would say approximately 12000 baht.I had a tattoo reworked on my upper arm and then it was added onto to make half sleeve on my last trip in March 09.I was charged 12000 baht and the quality was excellent.In total I was tattooed for approx 14 hrs.

Hope this helps.What style of tattooing are you looking for?,if Japanese style I can give you details of the lad who did mine.

Hi there i would be intrested to know who is good specially recolouring as im looking to get my whole sleave reinked

Edited by Spector

There are a lot of decent tattooists in Pattaya

For good freehand try House of Pain down on beach road Jomtien between soi 8 and 9

Excellent cover ups too

Thanks a million.. Need a good cover up artist

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate i was just wondering if you had any pictures off your tattoo i had a sleeve done on second road and want another one done on my other arm in black and grey and wanna ding the best place for sleeves

Hi to the guy talking about 3 crowns i'm coming to thailand and pattaya in june 10 so looking to get a full sleeve done in black and grey and on a religous theme is this studio good for this type of work or do you know the best place and no worries there's a few drinks when i get there with your name on them